My F for coaching is more than just gameplanning. It's also for personnel. You cannot tell me that we have the right offensive line starters out there. Execution isn't always about effort. Sometimes it's about skill. And I find it almost impossible to understand how this coaching staff feels the BEST starting offensive line we have is Oher, Reid, Birk, Yanda, KO. Jah Reid does not have the skill to be a left guard, and KO has all but admitted he doesn't have the skill to play RT. And we know from experience Michael Oher doesn't have the skill to play LT.

So why are they out there in that configuration? Because John Harbaugh is mad at Bryant McKinnie and refuses to start him. And I get it, Bryant has issues coming into camp. But he's been quiet and worked. And when he's been in there, he's been effective.

So when your coaches don't put the best players on the field, don't gameplan well, and don't put the players in position to succeed, of COURSE execution is going to be a problem.

Combine that with taking a knee going into the half with 24 seconds and 3 time outs, and then a ridiculous challenge that helped burn all your time outs when you needed it at the end of the game, and I give them an F too.