Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: The OFFICIAL Ravens - Redskins Prediction Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Tspot-D-Ravenator View Post
    I was concerned about the Steelers game and I am very concerned about the Skins game.. :grbac:
    Me too. It seems like we celebrated the Chargers victory all week and forgot a desperate Steelers team was coming in. But we got beat at home by a 38 year old Batch. I predicted a loss to the Skins, mostly because of the emotions were still running high. I've cooled down a bit and I'm going to change my prediction, mainly because I can't see Harbs letting these guys sleepwalk through another game. I think he kicks their asses all week in practice and we go into Fedex and come away victorious, 28-24. (I mean, we can't lose to a rookie qb, can we?)

2. Re: The OFFICIAL Ravens - Redskins Prediction Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Terpsfan82 View Post
    (I mean, we can't lose to a rookie qb, can we?)
    We won't have Suggs to seal the edge is my concern here. We need to play disciplined on defense if we are going to have any chance at beating the Skins.

Blog Entries

I predict:

31 Redskins
    27 Ravens

Just don't think our "D" will stop the 'Skins offense enough and I don't know what to expect out of this Ravens offense on the road. If there was a road game for Joe to have a big game this is it but I'm not sure Cam will allow it nor that Joe is up for it. I hope I'm wrong though...
    Last edited by 4G63; 12-04-2012 at 10:31 PM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tspot-D-Ravenator View Post
    I was concerned about the Steelers game and I am very concerned about the Skins game.. :grbac:
    I was more than concerned about Pitt because they lost to the freakin browns the week before (2nd straight divisional loss). I really felt like they'd find a way to get the 'must win' and they did.

I don't feel that way this week. Skins are still partying over their monday night win against the Gmen.

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

23-13 Redskins

I predicted a Ravens loss a couple days ago, I also predict that we give up over 200 yards rushing.

This is a must win game. Mostly because the foreskins are turrible, and if the Ravens can't beat these chumps they might as well pack it in for the season.

I'm going to go out on a limb and predict the Ravens will play well enough on the road to pull this one out. I'll say 23-17. The ravens have not lost back to back games since 2009 but as we learned last Sunday all good things must come to an end. The ravens must win the time of possession battle and keep RG3 off the field. Winning the TOP battle means we run the rock. And please Cam enough with the out routes. Everyone is sitting on it. Get creative, gets guys in motion and attack the middle of the field.

If "good Joe" shows up: 34-27 Ravens
    If "bad Joe" shows up: 42-23 Redskins

19-14 Ravens

After Sunday I have completely given up trying to identify this Island of Misfits. The defense seems to be skimming the bottom, with a bunch of confused players when the opponent does something unique. And because of the injuries, the ones that you can hope to count on are limping along. The offense has to figure out that they can mix the pass and run and not get stuck in one or the other.

Whoever has the ball last wins.
    Captain Offense

The triple option is going to give the Ravens fits. RGIII is going to to have about 250 yards passing and 80 yds rushing. Morris will have 100 yds rushing. They will have receivers WIDE open off play action. The Skins pass defense is abysmal, but Flacco will complete only 50% of his passes and the Ravens will struggle to put up 20 on them
    Redskins 30-17