Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: John Harbaugh

Re: John Harbaugh

Harbs will remain, but is due some criticism. Mainly for sticking with Cameron, NOWAY Cam is back with Harbaugh next year. They have to be broken up.

Quote Originally Posted by Boulderraven View Post
    Harbs will remain, but is due some criticism. Mainly for sticking with Cameron, NOWAY Cam is back with Harbaugh next year. They have to be broken up.

See if we can bring Jimmy Johnson back from retirement and coach the Ravens then get rid of Harbaugh. At least he had balls to get in his players face and scream at them. Not sure if that would happen in the NFL now with all of the politically correct bullshit. At least we would get to 3 superbowls though.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by fma780 View Post
    See if we can bring Jimmy Johnson back from retirement and coach the Ravens then get rid of Harbaugh. At least he had balls to get in his players face and scream at them. Not sure if that would happen in the NFL now with all of the politically correct bullshit. At least we would get to 3 superbowls though.
    The motherfucker needs to scream at Cam Cameron, not the players.

3 Superbowls? Wow! And to think, he only got to two with the Cowboys. Well, it's a plan that sure worked for the Dolphins.

Wait...

Quote Originally Posted by dreamjo View Post
    3 Superbowls? Wow! And to think, he only got to two with the Cowboys. Well, it's a plan that sure worked for the Dolphins.

Wait...
    LOL..and Tomlin has 2 Superbowls.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnBKistler View Post
    LOL..and Tomlin has 2 Superbowls.
    So, i don't have the Dallas Cowboys history down. I thought he got the Cowboys to the SB and won in '92, '93 and '95? Even if one was with the Dolphins, he still got to 3 SBs

So, i don't have the Dallas Cowboys history down. I thought he got the Cowboys to the SB and won in '92, '93 and '95? Even if one was with the Dolphins, he still got to 3 SBs
    Man, Barry Switzer was apparently such a terrible and irrelevant NFL coach, people credit Jimmy Johnson with his Superbowl win. Still, he got to one and won it, so he was CLEARLY a better coach than Harbaugh is, right?

8. Re: John Harbaugh

Attachment 1203

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by JohnBKistler View Post
    Wow. Just wow.
    It wasn't Billick's fault that McNair was hung over for the game at Indianapolis.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Blog Entries

The point of this thread is, John Harbaugh coaches too conservatively and that should not be an indictment of Joe Flacco. It is the point of the thread, because I said so.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

iggyman555 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by PerpetuallyBored74 View Post
    It's Joe Fluke-o

FLUKE-O

Y'know, the word "fluke" with an O at the end?

If you're going to use them, at least get your disparaging nicknames for our QB right.
    LOL i get to call Joseph anything i want...

Blog Entries

Man, that's rough.... If you don't know the basics you're going to have a tough time arguing any point