Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Blog Entries

Re: Minus Oakland--6 Offensive Td's in Last 5 Games...

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    I don't watch the post game press conferences with Harbaugh. Does anyone ever ask him why they stop those things? I'd be curious to hear his answers. The no-huddle would be the most interesting because it was the thing they talked about so much in the preseason. They've completely thrown it out and I've never heard why. It seemed to be working a lot better than what they have now.
    I usually don't either, because I abhor the coachspeak you generally get from those things. Oddly enough, I listened after the Pittsburgh game, and I noticed something very strange. When asked about the defense, his responses were thoughtful and detailed, even going so far as to discuss alignment and personnel groupings. But when asked about the offense he usually responded with terse, bland comments that neither detailed strategy or tactics. He usually ended with statements along the lines of "our guys fought and we have to get better." Anyone else notice this?

Quote Originally Posted by rharris1986 View Post
    Cam Cameron is INCOMPETENT - and the sooner Biscotti realizes it the sooner he will begin to get to where he wants to go - the Superbowl.

The wheels are going to come off theRavens cart the next four games - and there is nothing the team can do about it - absolutely NOTHING - because Cam doesn't change - he's still waiting for the play execution to improve.
    IMO. Cam isn't going anywhere before the season is over, so it's wasted breath right now.

The hand wringing over the team "imploding" isn't necessary. I think its fandom at work.

I'm not excited that the Ravens blew a chance at sweeping their rival for a second straight season and clinch the division, but when you look at the league, there are no stellar teams.

I'm not sold that the wheels are coming off. Record wise we are in good shape,even though we have 4 very tough, games ahead, none are impossible.

We need 1-2 more wins to get in to the playoffs. After that, it's anyone's game.

Blog Entries

At home this offense was night and day, but see it struggle now at home? this is not what a championship team does in the month of december, we are not a going anywhere playing like this you can't play inconsistent down the stretch you just can't the offense was suppose to carry the D this year because we know the D would fall off but if neither unit can carry each other then its a wrap.

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    How about the routes across the field against San Deigo where he than ran for big gains afterwards..
    SD plays a much different defense than does Pittsburgh. Pittsburgh dared us to beat them on the outside. Flacco failed. What can you do?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by RavensNTerps View Post
    SD plays a much different defense than does Pittsburgh. Pittsburgh dared us to beat them on the outside. Flacco failed. What can you do?
    Not force the ball to the outside?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by RavensNTerps View Post
    I just meant in general. I don't recall seeing Torrey run those routes all year.

My point is there are things that work and whne they do, we don't see them again. It's like they test it out and say "we're gonna use this when we need to" i.e. down late in games.