Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Deadskins

Re: Deadskins

Sooooo...I guess the Ravens should just dial-in the forfeit next week?

Quote Originally Posted by JohnBKistler View Post
    Sooooo...I guess the Ravens should just dial-in the forfeit next week?
    According to most here, we should just prepare for the combine.

Quote Originally Posted by ravenjoe View Post
    In all seriousness, if Charlie "Freaking" Batch can dissect the Ravens Defense in our place, what hope do we have that our Defense will man up against the likes of RG3, and the Brothers Manning?!
    The same RG3 that lost to the Panthers at home 4 games ago? This is the NFL. Teams are different week to week.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PGCountyRaven85 View Post
    According to most here, we should just prepare for the combine.
    Oh yeah, time for the Ravens to take a dirt nap for rest of 2012. Because even if we try, it's not going to matter
    “When I think of a Baltimore Raven - we go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce, and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That’s the Baltimore Raven way.” - Steve Smith Sr.

Call me a Special Teams coach again. I dare you! I double dare you, MFer!

Quote Originally Posted by s.r.genovese View Post
    The same RG3 that lost to the Panthers at home 4 games ago? This is the NFL. Teams are different week to week.
    Even better, the same Redskins team that put up LESS points against the steelers D at heinz field than the Ravens. That just goes to show how good the Steelers D truly is and how much parity there is in the NFL

Quote Originally Posted by s.r.genovese View Post
    Agreed, the Raven-Redskin game will be like all other Raven games this year, decided in the final minutes per usual. They just need to be on the winning side. They might have to score POINTS this week, Joe & Cam?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by kojo View Post
    there may be a silver lining to this...
    keep in mind that this is a divisional rivalry game with major playoff implications on the line. The skins, losing record and all, usually play the Giants tough just as the Steelers do us Ben or no Ben...with John Beck and Rex Grossman, the terrible skins swept the Giants last year and those same 9-7 Giants went on to win the super bowl. This year, the Rams are terrible playing teams outside of their division but have managed to go 4-0-1 in their own division, including knocking off and tying the 49ers, and they are considered "Elite" by NFL standards.
    The best thing that could have happened to the Ravens is that the Redskins held on to win. They were celebrating as if they had won a playoff game. It's almost a sure bet they have a letdown next game. The Ravens OTOH have something to prove after last night's loss.

One silver lining is that they had a close Monday night game (although it barely looked like a tough one, there were barely any snaps). They'll have a short week to prepare for us. You could also argue that a lot of their success has had to do with a convenient bye week and a virtual bye week before this game due to Thanksgiving.

Quote Originally Posted by Coastergenius View Post
    You could also argue that a lot of their success has had to do with a convenient bye week and a virtual bye week before this game due to Thanksgiving.
    I just noticed that the Broncos will have the same "virtual bye", too. They play this Thursday @ Oakland, and then get 10 days to rest up before the December 16th game.

Blog Entries

RG3 represents a unique problem, but i think well actually match up pretty well. Im more worried about their speed on offense than him alone. Offensively, assuming they double Torrey and allow boldin to match up on hall, id assume our TEs will have a good day. as bad as they are, ill agree our system isnt very challenging for them to actually defend. i suspect a somewhat close game thats probably more ground and pound oriented than many would first think.
    -JAB

Blog Entries

Zone Read, West Coast base, Triple Option, ... pretty creative offense.

Last night was their big pritimetime game so they were pumped. At least Ravens catch them on a Sunday afternoon

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Blog Entries

Record aside, they are the better team. I say the Redskins beat us by 10.