Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    in a Purple Haze
    Posts
    2,049

    1 Winning Drive - The Show! ...if you can stomach it



    I feel like I have written that title before.... oh wait.... I have!

    comin' up at 5pm... on CSN

    ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
    prepared to <spit> and <swear> at any minute.. blame it on PMS!

    NEW AVATAR! I GOT A NEW AVATAR!




  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Right Where I need to be
    Posts
    1,319

    Re: 1 Winning Drive - The Show! ...if you can stomach it

    John Harbaugh PC is blah blah blah..

    And the reporters are a bunch of pansies afraid to really ask a tough question. SAD!




  3. #3
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Ellicott City
    Posts
    201

    Re: 1 Winning Drive - The Show! ...if you can stomach it

    Quote Originally Posted by RavensQB View Post
    John Harbaugh PC is blah blah blah..

    And the reporters are a bunch of pansies afraid to really ask a tough question. SAD!
    Who cares about the "reporters"- It gives real, in-game audio of the players on the sidelines- and that quip last week from Anquan to Cam (about them sitting on the out-routes) was a perfect example of why this is a good show that gives us some insight into what really goes on during the game.




  4. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    in a Purple Haze
    Posts
    2,049

    Re: 1 Winning Drive - The Show! ...if you can stomach it

    Cam to Ray Rice congratulating him after TD run "do what you do...do what you do baby"

    GIVE HIM THE BALL THEN CAM!!!!!!!!!!!! <disgusted>

    ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
    prepared to <spit> and <swear> at any minute.. blame it on PMS!

    NEW AVATAR! I GOT A NEW AVATAR!




  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Right Where I need to be
    Posts
    1,319

    Re: 1 Winning Drive - The Show! ...if you can stomach it

    Quote Originally Posted by cbaywolf View Post
    Who cares about the "reporters"- It gives real, in-game audio of the players on the sidelines- and that quip last week from Anquan to Cam (about them sitting on the out-routes) was a perfect example of why this is a good show that gives us some insight into what really goes on during the game.
    EPIC FAIL....

    I was talking about the Press Conf. That is on right before that.




  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Right Where I need to be
    Posts
    1,319

    Re: 1 Winning Drive - The Show! ...if you can stomach it

    Quote Originally Posted by RavenMadness View Post
    Cam to Ray Rice congratulating him after TD run "do what you do...do what you do baby"

    GIVE HIM THE BALL THEN CAM!!!!!!!!!!!! <disgusted>
    Yeah that was awsome huh...




  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    over by the dental floss bush
    Posts
    14,781
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: 1 Winning Drive - The Show! ...if you can stomach it

    Quote Originally Posted by RavenMadness View Post
    Cam to Ray Rice congratulating him after TD run "do what you do...do what you do baby"

    GIVE HIM THE BALL THEN CAM!!!!!!!!!!!! <disgusted>
    They did. He had one more carrier for a 10 yard gain and never touched it again
    World Domination 3 Points at a Time!




  8. #8
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    in a Purple Haze
    Posts
    2,049

    Re: 1 Winning Drive - The Show! ...if you can stomach it

    Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    They did. He had one more carrier for a 10 yard gain and never touched it again

    I just dont get it... he doesnt touch the ball entire 4th quarter...

    ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
    prepared to <spit> and <swear> at any minute.. blame it on PMS!

    NEW AVATAR! I GOT A NEW AVATAR!




  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Right Where I need to be
    Posts
    1,319

    Re: 1 Winning Drive - The Show! ...if you can stomach it

    Quote Originally Posted by RavenMadness View Post
    I just dont get it... he doesnt touch the ball entire 4th quarter...

    Hairballs PC was even more disgusting.




  10. #10
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    382

    Re: 1 Winning Drive - The Show! ...if you can stomach it

    Quote Originally Posted by RavenMadness View Post
    Cam to Ray Rice congratulating him after TD run "do what you do...do what you do baby"

    GIVE HIM THE BALL THEN CAM!!!!!!!!!!!! <disgusted>
    I know. I threw up a little when I heard that. SMH




Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Russell Street Report Website Design by D3Corp Ocean City Maryland