Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: I love all the new "interest" in the team.

I am the model of consistantcy. I blame Harbaugh! We won't win a championship with him. I say this if we win or lose, but losing to Batch!?!?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Silver View Post
    I am the model of consistantcy. I blame Harbaugh! We won't win a championship with him. I say this if we win or lose, but losing to Batch!?!?
    harbaugh should get his ass reamed for this shit, some one from the upper management need to put their foot down with some of his bullshit decision makings.

Blog Entries
    Ricky fucking Proehl

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Blog Entries

I even seen that someone posted this morning that he was glad the Ravens lost so that he could tell us all that they are a bunch of pretenders lmao

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by leachisabeast View Post
    I even seen that someone posted this morning that he was glad the Ravens lost so that he could tell us all that they are a bunch of pretenders lmao
    lmao i can't say i really disagre with this, this team is not that good this season.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jsmoove View Post
    lmao i can't say i really disagre with this, this team is not that good this season.
    No real fan is glad that they lost to the Steelers, period. If a Ravens fan actually came out and said that he's glad they last to Pittsburgh no matter what the circumstances, he isn't a true Ravens fan.

iggyman555 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Jsmoove View Post
    harbaugh should get his ass reamed for this shit, some one from the upper management need to put their foot down with some of his bullshit decision makings.
    he is a special teams coach, what do you honestly expect from harbage...imagine rossburg becoming an NFL head coach LOL

Actually more interested in what the Orioles do in the Winter Meetings than football. Really won't miss the Ravens once season is over. Been a season ticket holder since day 1, kind of like an old stale relationship. Just dont get up for games anymore, more habit than anything and what else you going to do on Sundays like I have been doing for 35 years. Baseball has new life an intrigue in Baltimore than the Ravens do. The Oriole game postseason crowd was 10x louder than yesterdays Steeler/Raven game with 25K less people. I miss baseball season.

Glad the Orioles have turned the corner and have a GOOD manager, prospects and shrewd GM, more promise there.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Boulderraven View Post
    Actually more interested in what the Orioles do in the Winter Meetings than football. Really won't miss the Ravens once season is over. Been a season ticket holder since day 1, kind of like an old stale relationship. Just dont get up for games anymore, more habit than anything and what else you going to do on Sundays like I have been doing for 35 years. Baseball has new life an intrigue in Baltimore than the Ravens do. The Oriole game postseason crowd was 10x louder than yesterdays Steeler/Raven game with 25K less people. I miss baseball season.

Glad the Orioles have turned the corner and have a GOOD manager, prospects and shrewd GM, more promise there.
    Whatever. 1 winning season in 15 is nothing to brag about.

Or get that excited about. Jeeeze

Not bad for a RUNNING BACK!!! Now that is funny.
    #FIREROMAN

The past is the past. RIGHT NOW ORIOLES are way more interesting. The Orioles are loaded with arms and about to make deals and add better players. Rarely, do the Orioles get out managed.

Quote Originally Posted by Boulderraven View Post
    The past is the past. RIGHT NOW ORIOLES are way more interesting. The Orioles are loaded with arms and about to make deals and add better players. Rarely, do the Orioles get out managed.
    You do realize the last quarter of the NFL season is here, and the Ravens bearing a total collapse will be in the playoffs again? Even though the Ravens aren't playing up to all of our expectations, and the vast majority of fans want Cam Cameron shipped to Iceland on a one way flight, I would still consider this a pretty exciting time compared to off season MLB talks.