Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Execution!?!?!?!?!!?

If ONE coach from Head Coach to OC, DC, LB, OL, DL, LB, and ETC ETC ETC.

Says we did not execute is full of SHIT!! They all got WHOOPED from top to bottom. WR routes PITIFUL. OL, Lookd like TURTLES. LB's standing in the same spot for over 10 seconds.

Charlie Batch was cooking steak and serving LOBSTER in the pocket.

All you FANS that want to make excuses for players not making plays and do NOT hold the COACHING staff accountable FIND another TEAM to root for!!

COACHES LOST this game. They sucked from top to bottom. John, CAM, Dean, LB, OL, DL, LB, all of them!!!

All you Flacco haters. He had a rating over a 100 for a reason at home. How many times did we run a no huddle/sugar huddle tonight???? 1 fucking time!!!!

How manyh touches did Ray Rice have?

Oh last but not least how in gods fucking name did LEECH get passes thrown to him? ( the most ever in the NFL ) Including an atempt 30+ down the field????

Vonta picked up and smashed HOT DOG fat ass Hampton and planted him at one point. But he is runnig down the field 30+ yards to try?!?!? WHAT? Flacco gets sacked beacuse the OL was a like a slotted SPOON.

Really the coaching staff needs to look in the mirror and JUDGE themselves or Ozzie and Biscuit needs to. THEY ALL SUCKED TONIGHT!!!

Stop blaming players for the faults!!!!

Are record is only as good as it is because of PLAYERS playing OUT of their MINDS!!!!!!

So sick of the HORSESHIT!!!

BISCUIT it is time to step up and lay the LAW. EVERYONE is ACCOUNTABLE!!!! PLAYERS, COACHES, and dont you dare you say fans because most of us see it BUT YOU DONT!!!!!

:grbac::grbac::grbac:

Not bad for a RUNNING BACK!!! Now that is funny.
    #FIREROMAN

2. Re: Execution!?!?!?!?!!?

Steelers gameplan was simple yet brilliant.

Rely on a dink and dunk passing game complemented by their running game to win ToP and to get their offense in rhythm.
    Have their DBs sitting on the out and deep routes because they knew that's what Cam was going to do.
    Keep score close, then in the 4th qtr on their final drive with our defense wearing down because they were on the field too long...unleash the power running game, drive downfield for the winning score and make sure there's no time left for our no-huddle offense to stage yet another dramatic comeback victory.

In other words, the Steelers coaches learned from the past, learned from their mistakes.
    While our's didn't.

This one is mainly on the coaches--the players failure to execute at times didn't help matters, but there were no adjustments made in response to those failures, so naturally those failures were repeated and even compounded. And that failure to adjust is ENTIRELY on our coaches.

Masterful job by the Steelers coaches--if Ben can get healthy, then their coaches have salvaged their season.

Our coaches however...meh, who cares anymore, nothing ever changes.

Re: Execution!?!?!?!?!!?

Quote Originally Posted by RavensQB View Post
    If ONE coach from Head Coach to OC, DC, LB, OL, DL, LB, and ETC ETC ETC.

Says we did not execute is full of SHIT!! They all got WHOOPED from top to bottom. WR routes PITIFUL. OL, Lookd like TURTLES. LB's standing in the same spot for over 10 seconds.

Charlie Batch was cooking steak and serving LOBSTER in the pocket.

All you FANS that want to make excuses for players not making plays and do NOT hold the COACHING staff accountable FIND another TEAM to root for!!

COACHES LOST this game. They sucked from top to bottom. John, CAM, Dean, LB, OL, DL, LB, all of them!!!

All you Flacco haters. He had a rating over a 100 for a reason at home. How many times did we run a no huddle/sugar huddle tonight???? 1 fucking time!!!!

How manyh touches did Ray Rice have?

Oh last but not least how in gods fucking name did LEECH get passes thrown to him? ( the most ever in the NFL ) Including an atempt 30+ down the field????

Vonta picked up and smashed HOT DOG fat ass Hampton and planted him at one point. But he is runnig down the field 30+ yards to try?!?!? WHAT? Flacco gets sacked beacuse the OL was a like a slotted SPOON.

Really the coaching staff needs to look in the mirror and JUDGE themselves or Ozzie and Biscuit needs to. THEY ALL SUCKED TONIGHT!!!

Stop blaming players for the faults!!!!

Are record is only as good as it is because of PLAYERS playing OUT of their MINDS!!!!!!

So sick of the HORSESHIT!!!

BISCUIT it is time to step up and lay the LAW. EVERYONE is ACCOUNTABLE!!!! PLAYERS, COACHES, and dont you dare you say fans because most of us see it BUT YOU DONT!!!!!

:grbac::grbac::grbac:
    You might want to yell at the players too...they blamed a ton of it on execution too.
    Although Walsh's system of offense can compensate for lack of talent; however, defense is a different story. According to Walsh, talent on defense was essential and could not be compensated for. What did Walsh do in 1981? He acquired physical and talented players on defense.

This team's Defense could NOT harness Charlie freakin' Batch playing behind a makeshift line?!?! Bros Manning are going to eat this team alive - may have to wear a brown bag over my head for the Denver game.
    "Grab those pusillanimous sons-a-bitches by the nose and kick 'em in the balls.." General George S. Patton

Blog Entries

The really sad part about yesterday in addition to the loss was that it could have been worse. The Steelers left two TDs on the field last night. The Sanders fumble was unforced in that he wasn't touched by a defender which caused the fumble. He had an open field to the end zone. Also, the play where Batch overthrew a wide open Mike Wallace in the end zone. I am beginning to wonder if this year's Ravens just aren't as good as we think they are.

Blog Entries

denver is going to smoke us, they are firing on all cylinders that defense is lights out with Miller and peyton is well peyton. We will not be going anywhere this year, under Killa Cam and piss pees playing CBS 10 YRDS off the line of scrimmage when batch can't throw accurate over 15yrds. This coaching staff is joke harbaugh is a joke, joe and rest of these players don't have a chance to execute when they are put behind the 8ball in every game; it's like climbing a mountaint with your hands and feet when there is lift to take you to the top.

Quote Originally Posted by Jsmoove View Post
    denver is going to smoke us.....
    I think if we could somehow harness the 'power' that Peyton will be generating in his passing game during the upcoming Denver game, Bmore could run power free for the next millenium. What, with "piss Pees" Defense and our D's poor tackling, that scoreboard will light up like a pin-pall machine on steroids - geez, that game will get ugly, real fast!!
    "Grab those pusillanimous sons-a-bitches by the nose and kick 'em in the balls.." General George S. Patton

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PerpetuallyBored74 View Post
    Steelers gameplan was simple yet brilliant.

Rely on a dink and dunk passing game complemented by their running game to win ToP and to get their offense in rhythm.
    Have their DBs sitting on the out and deep routes because they knew that's what Cam was going to do.
    Keep score close, then in the 4th qtr on their final drive with our defense wearing down because they were on the field too long...unleash the power running game, drive downfield for the winning score and make sure there's no time left for our no-huddle offense to stage yet another dramatic comeback victory.

In other words, the Steelers coaches learned from the past, learned from their mistakes.
    While our's didn't.

This one is mainly on the coaches--the players failure to execute at times didn't help matters, but there were no adjustments made in response to those failures, so naturally those failures were repeated and even compounded. And that failure to adjust is ENTIRELY on our coaches.

Masterful job by the Steelers coaches--if Ben can get healthy, then their coaches have salvaged their season.

Our coaches however...meh, who cares anymore, nothing ever changes.
    It really was brilliant. They played ball control on offense and completely exposed the middle of the field with Heath Miller.

They did their homework and figured out that the Ravens can't cover TE's and can't cover the middle of the field. Had Emmanuel Sanders not coughed that ball up, he would have had a MAJOR gain and probably allowed the Steelers to gain even more points.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dirt1 View Post
    The really sad part about yesterday in addition to the loss was that it could have been worse. The Steelers left two TDs on the field last night. The Sanders fumble was unforced in that he wasn't touched by a defender which caused the fumble. He had an open field to the end zone. Also, the play where Batch overthrew a wide open Mike Wallace in the end zone. I am beginning to wonder if this year's Ravens just aren't as good as we think they are.
    Me too.

I think losing Webb has hurt the most on D though. I'm surprised by how well Corey Graham has played. He's been fantastic.

I think they need to really consider making some significant changes in the coaching staff and at a lot of positions. The talent just isn't there, but poor coaching and poor schemes are making it exponentially worse.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Not sure how you can complain about the throws to Leach. I think we should have run that exact same play over and over until they could prevent it from gaining 10 yards. It is obvious Rice was being spied. It is obvious they were pretty much ignoring Leach or, at minimum, putting a guy on him who was terrible at covering the flat. That could have been exploited even more than we did, imo, even if it isn't a very sophisticated or sexy play.

Blog Entries

have we seen anything like this in this in cam's system before? Trips bunch set?? does he even know what that is?

Blog Entries

I agree. You can start at the coaches, and work your way down. The entire team mailed it in. Coaches and players.