Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Execution!?!?!?!?!!?

Quote Originally Posted by RavensQB View Post
    If ONE coach from Head Coach to OC, DC, LB, OL, DL, LB, and ETC ETC ETC.

Says we did not execute is full of SHIT!! They all got WHOOPED from top to bottom. WR routes PITIFUL. OL, Lookd like TURTLES. LB's standing in the same spot for over 10 seconds.

Charlie Batch was cooking steak and serving LOBSTER in the pocket.

All you FANS that want to make excuses for players not making plays and do NOT hold the COACHING staff accountable FIND another TEAM to root for!!

COACHES LOST this game. They sucked from top to bottom. John, CAM, Dean, LB, OL, DL, LB, all of them!!!

All you Flacco haters. He had a rating over a 100 for a reason at home. How many times did we run a no huddle/sugar huddle tonight???? 1 fucking time!!!!

How manyh touches did Ray Rice have?

Oh last but not least how in gods fucking name did LEECH get passes thrown to him? ( the most ever in the NFL ) Including an atempt 30+ down the field????

Vonta picked up and smashed HOT DOG fat ass Hampton and planted him at one point. But he is runnig down the field 30+ yards to try?!?!? WHAT? Flacco gets sacked beacuse the OL was a like a slotted SPOON.

Really the coaching staff needs to look in the mirror and JUDGE themselves or Ozzie and Biscuit needs to. THEY ALL SUCKED TONIGHT!!!

Stop blaming players for the faults!!!!

Are record is only as good as it is because of PLAYERS playing OUT of their MINDS!!!!!!

So sick of the HORSESHIT!!!

BISCUIT it is time to step up and lay the LAW. EVERYONE is ACCOUNTABLE!!!! PLAYERS, COACHES, and dont you dare you say fans because most of us see it BUT YOU DONT!!!!!

:grbac::grbac::grbac:

I hope you feel better, because I do. You said it all, and I also hope Ozzie and Biscut get the message.

While I agree on most of what you said- the part about Leech couldn't *be* more off (Thank you Chandler Bing). He was open for big yards (5-15 every time we ran it- and got at least 2 first downs on the play) how do you pick that to knock?

That had a great game plan- and beyond divising that new play for Leech (which looks like the *only* thing they did this week- it didn't seem like we really prepared for much- except for expecting Batch and the Steelers to fold.

Joe played poorly yesterday- Forcing too many balls, and not running or getting rid of the ball when he could have. No Sugar Huddle? It didn't look like we blitzed all game- there were many reasons why we could have won, and reasons we should have gotten beaten worse. Too many things to overcome this year- but I still think we will win 1 home playoff game- and lose on the road.

It just doesn't seem like our coaches ever come up with enough new wrinkles to keep up with what the other teams are doing.

Quote Originally Posted by cbaywolf View Post
    While I agree on most of what you said- the part about Leech couldn't *be* more off (Thank you Chandler Bing). He was open for big yards (5-15 every time we ran it- and got at least 2 first downs on the play) how do you pick that to knock?

That had a great game plan- and beyond divising that new play for Leech (which looks like the *only* thing they did this week- it didn't seem like we really prepared for much- except for expecting Batch and the Steelers to fold.

Joe played poorly yesterday- Forcing too many balls, and not running or getting rid of the ball when he could have. No Sugar Huddle? It didn't look like we blitzed all game- there were many reasons why we could have won, and reasons we should have gotten beaten worse. Too many things to overcome this year- but I still think we will win 1 home playoff game- and lose on the road.

It just doesn't seem like our coaches ever come up with enough new wrinkles to keep up with what the other teams are doing.
    I was Ok with Leech getting the ball. But when your Oline is a doing the O-LAY and Joe is getting hammered. Why in GOD's name is OUR FB running 30+ yards down the field? Just plain flat out terrible. It shows CAM really is an Idiot. Does not matter who the player is they all run the 9's.

Watched the Philly Dallas Game last night. Both Teams killing each other over the middle. With a Rookie QB and ROMOception.

Last night you could see where the middle of the field was the ABYSS once again. Last week on 1 Winnnig Drive. The best line all year was Boldin to CAM. You know the middle is wide open?. Cam responds REALLY?. That in itself explains it in a Nutshell.

Send CAM CAM upstairs so he can see the freaking middle. Or some new glasses.:hammer:

Not bad for a RUNNING BACK!!! Now that is funny.
    #FIREROMAN

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by RavensQB View Post
    I was Ok with Leech getting the ball. But when your Oline is a doing the O-LAY and Joe is getting hammered. Why in GOD's name is OUR FB running 30+ yards down the field? Just plain flat out terrible. It shows CAM really is an Idiot. Does not matter who the player is they all run the 9's.

Watched the Philly Dallas Game last night. Both Teams killing each other over the middle. With a Rookie QB and ROMOception.

Last night you could see where the middle of the field was the ABYSS once again. Last week on 1 Winnnig Drive. The best line all year was Boldin to CAM. You know the middle is wide open?. Cam responds REALLY?. That in itself explains it in a Nutshell.

Send CAM CAM upstairs so he can see the freaking middle. Or some new glasses.:hammer:
    To Cam, the middle of the field is like the DMZ. Nobody is allowed in.