Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Re: Hey Boldin, STFU!

Long time reader, but new poster here. What I don't get is the blame on the refs? Did you all watch the same game? A lot of you sound like squeeler fans with the complaining. We got a gift on the 3rd and 3 holding penalty that led to a TD two plays later.

Yes, the in the grasp call was BS. But it only negated a 3-5 yard gain. I don't think Leach was making Harrison miss in the open field. Rice, yeah, that's a different story.

I also think you're underestimating the steelers dbs. The other kid Lewis passes the eyeball test for me as a corner. Always seems to be in good position and plays the ball well. And a little research I found that he's 2nd in the league in passes defended.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/statistics/pl...passesDefended

In conclusion:

I think we right the ship and take the division. Get a ticket to the dance and anything can happen. The AFC is still wide open.

Blog Entries

Re: Hey Boldin, STFU!

Didn't hear what he said but that was a tickytack call. He made some good catches in the first half and then .....

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Are people really calling for Boldin to go? Lol.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Whyy not tweet him instead of balling up on this forum that NO PLAYER reads.

Quote Originally Posted by Boulderraven View Post
    Boldin= drive killer. Slow as Leach, with worse hands. I can cover him. I played FS 20 years ago, and promise you I can beat him in the 40 at age 43. Why not let Jones take his place? Why Joe throws to him is beyond me. Wish we never got him. Maybe one of my least favorite Ravens of all time. REMEMBER HE WAS COVERED BY EDELMAN A WR ON THE FINAL DRIVE IN THE AFCCG LAST YEAR.
    You couldn't beat Bolden in the 40 if you were in your limo.....because you would be too busy namedropping on the internet and talking to Willis McGahee in the backseat.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by LukeDaniel View Post
    Another dazzling post from BoulderRaven.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by ccoolahan14 View Post
    Boldin is absolutely right. Yes, it was clearly OPI, yet what the Steelers were doing ALL NIGHT was clearly DPI. They do it every game and it never gets called. The receiver has to be able to do something to get open, right? We saw it in last year's game winner in Pittsburgh. Smith was getting mugged the whole play, pushed off just to get a shot and caught the TD. When asked about not getting called for the push-off, Smith said he was getting held all game and the refs never called it, and that pushing off was all he could do. Can someone explain why a secondary with ZERO above-average cover players is the number 1 pass defense in the league? It's because they get away with murder (oh, which also happens to be the quote used by the Giants to describe both the Steelers secondary AND their offensive line- both of which are true). Their games are essentially rigged.
    The other guy may have initiated the contact, but Boldin got called because he threw the guy to the ground. It's like unsportsman like penalties. They usually won't call the first guy, but they'll call the retaliater. Boldin needs to learn to draw the flag or zipping past him while not pushing the other guy on his back. If you can't OPI on something like that, what can you call it on?

8. Re: Hey Boldin, STFU!

Boldin has probably been one of the biggest beneficiaries of getting DPI calls of any receiver in the last 3 years. I wish he'd concentrate more on catching balls that hit him in the hands over flopping and crying to the refs every time a butterfly lands on his shoulder. He really comes off as a twat.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Boulderraven View Post
    Boldin= drive killer. Slow as Leach, with worse hands. I can cover him. I played FS 20 years ago, and promise you I can beat him in the 40 at age 43. Why not let Jones take his place? Why Joe throws to him is beyond me. Wish we never got him. Maybe one of my least favorite Ravens of all time. REMEMBER HE WAS COVERED BY EDELMAN A WR ON THE FINAL DRIVE IN THE AFCCG LAST YEAR.
    You would get your ass handed to you by Boldin, he'd run you over lmao

Blog Entries

Typical thread after a Ravens loss. The team loses and the whole board goes into meltdown mode. I am going back into exile. I'll see you folks after we beat the Redskins.