Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Suggs?

Re: Suggs?

He can play through the injury and most players do. but it would make sense to rest him this week regardless and save him for DEN, NYG and CIN where we will need him as close to his best as he can be.

Dont know why he needs a 2nd opinion if they know the injury and that he can play thru it. Its not like he HAS TO BE CLEARED TO PLAY. This is not a cuncussion where he needs to be cleared to play and practice. Here it is up to the team and player. My only guess for the 2nd opinion is that he wants to see if not resting can make the injury worse.

Quote Originally Posted by Complex View Post
    Nah, I am not worried. Ike basically missed the entire Baltimore game. Troy is back, albeit still acclimating, and the D is been really strong. I have faith they will adjust. They always seem figure out a way.
    Troy is not a CB though and his biggest weakness is coverage. Had Flacco been on with his throws and Smith kept running on some throws he would have had at least 2 more TDs. This hurts PIT as they will need to play more safeties over the top which takes away a part of what they like to do.

Blog Entries

Adrian Wilson also played an entire season with torn triceps.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Blog Entries

im barely seeing anything about this and even BR.com kind of passed over it citing other players that have played with the injury. Certainly doesnt help an ailing defense but i dont think it sounds like hes going to miss significant time either.

i overhead some Steelers fans using Lewis and Suggs as proof that we use HGH. Not sure what i believe myself on that one.
    -JAB

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by JAB1985 View Post
    i overhead some Steelers fans using Lewis and Suggs as proof that we use HGH. Not sure what i believe myself on that one.
    Not going to lie, that thought has crossed my mind.
    back on twitter

"Well that was an appropriate last ride for Pees. A Bengals WR streaking in for a game winning touchdown in the closing minutes is the man’s preferred medium to express his art." - GreenWave52

im barely seeing anything about this and even BR.com kind of passed over it citing other players that have played with the injury. Certainly doesnt help an ailing defense but i dont think it sounds like hes going to miss significant time either.

What Pro Sports player does not use HGH????

Quote Originally Posted by Benny8444 View Post
    What Pro Sports player does not use HGH????
    For real. There is no testing in the NFL to detect HGH and HGH works. Why WOULDN'T they be using it?

You could always bring up James Harrison or Polamalu as well. Both have more injury problems than either Ray or Sizzle. Or perhaps you could point back to the Steroid Steelers of the 1970s, where nearly half of their players failed to see their 55th birthday.

How should we interpret this tweet from Suggs?

terrell suggs ‏@untouchablejay4

Despite everything, I'm havin an amazing day with my kids

Did he get bad news today????? Our defense is Fdddd without him.

Quote Originally Posted by celticrob View Post
    How should we interpret this tweet from Suggs?

terrell suggs ‏@untouchablejay4

Despite everything, I'm havin an amazing day with my kids

Did he get bad news today????? Our defense is Fdddd without him.
    I did not hear anything, it can be interpreted in so many ways.

1. Dispite spending the last 2 days in doctors offices i am happy now spending time with my kids.

2. Dispite losing and being in some pain I am still having fun with my kids

3. I got bad news and am playing with my kids to get my mind off of it.

4. He is not thinking about anything going on but spending time with his kids.

He sent this as a cryptic message to see what people make of it. He has done that before and I am a communications major and this totally is something he wrote to get people to start thinking.

Well we did lose, he got injured. He's at the Miami Heat game with his kids, and his son had a birthday party today. Not going to read anything into it.

Quote Originally Posted by LukeDaniel View Post
    You could always bring up James Harrison or Polamalu as well. Both have more injury problems than either Ray or Sizzle. Or perhaps you could point back to the Steroid Steelers of the 1970s, where nearly half of their players failed to see their 55th birthday.
    I am quite sure James Harrison has taken HGH.

However, if you knew anything about Troy Polamalu, you would know he has too much integrity and honor for that kind of thing. He's a very genuine person.

Pola has always struggled with his health going all of the way back to 2006. He throws his body around with too much abandon not to get hurt.

As for Suggs. It is very suspect. He was never known for being in shape. He has a contract year coming up and must be in the best shape/condition of his life.

All of the sudden he shows up ripped to shreds and elevates his game. Signs a huge contract and then begins to show signs of HGH use. Shreds his tendons in his achilles and biceps now.

Very very suspect. 2009 injured leg 4.5 sacks. 2010 and 2011 = 11 and 14 sacks DPOY.

I for one see no issue with HGH use, but it should be regulated and monitored by the team doctors. Not done in secret.