Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Thread: Suggs?

Quote Originally Posted by Paintballguy View Post
    I'll tell you that I partially tore my hamstring 5 weeks into a cycle. I was running again in 3 weeks. Juice does wonders for injuries.
    And doesn't do wonders for the ole testicles.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by HoustonRaven View Post
    And doesn't do wonders for the ole testicles.
    Not if you use proper post cycle therapy but I don't want to get into that. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: Suggs?

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Silver View Post
    Get a clue what HGH does versus Steroids before you even imply someone is suffering from the results of illegal drug use. Ruins your whole argument when you don't even know what HGH does.
    LOL, yeah HGH is good for you :thumbs up: and no one in the NFL ever takes it. Thanks for setting me straight.

Quote Originally Posted by BigRob View Post
    LOL, yeah HGH is good for you :thumbs up: and no one in the NFL ever takes it. Thanks for setting me straight.
    Thats not what he meant. You might want to do some research.

Pro sports didn't ban hGH because it's bad for you. They did so because of the competitive advantage it gives an athlete.

There are numerous study's suggesting the benefits far out weigh the side effects when taken in moderation.

Its complete nonsense how this thread has turned into if Suggs took HGH.

NO!!!!!!!!

Suggs has put up monster seasons before last and has been injured and came back. HGH has nothing to do with that. Remember his Knee injury vs Brady Quinn?

This threat is a prime example of what a bad fan is and also what an ignorant complete buffoon is. HGH? really? Anyone who thinks that needs to give their head a shake

Its certainly reasonable to feel Suggs is not taking hGH. However, I think it's naive to think all the Ravens players are not taking hGH.

It's far more prevalent then some realize and completely not tested for.

Quote Originally Posted by BigRob View Post
    Hmmm, started his career on fire.

Band his numbers drop....

Bang all of the sudden he is ripped to shreds and is tearing it up....

Bang, starts tearing tendons like they are paper. Hell, he didn't even last a quarter of the season before he tears another tendon.

Yep, there is no circumstantial evidence he was using a substance the NFLPA refuses to test for and is known for causing tendon problems because it DOESN'T grow or help tendons recover, just muscles and organs.

Nope, nothing here to see at all.
    LOL, talk about continuing to move the goal posts.

First, it's HGH because he's in a contract push.

Then, when your dates don't work, it's about some alleged change in his body.

Then, when the context of being tagged and the reasons for being out of shape are presented, it's on to "his numbers" dropped, even though his play was still at a high level. Yes, his sack numbers dropped, but he had become a complete player and made his 1st 2 Pro Bowls in 2006 and 2008.

Sorry, but the only year you could say that his play declined would be 2009 - after he got his contract - when he was banged up for much of the year.
    “Talk's cheap - let’s go play.” - #19, Johnny Unitas

Follow me on Twitter @ravenssalarycap

Full practice yesterday. Just saying. He very well could play against the Broncos.

10. Re: Suggs?

I'm sure Suggs is taking whatever it is that every other DE / OLB is taking in the NFL.
    After all, you have to stay competitive to remain among the best at your position.
    Hopefully, he can get healthy enough to help us during our playoff run.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by PerpetuallyBored74 View Post
    I'm sure Suggs is taking whatever it is that every other DE / OLB is taking in the NFL.
    After all, you have to stay competitive to remain among the best at your position.
    Hopefully, he can get healthy enough to help us during our playoff run.
    Yea one would be foolish to think that some nfl players aren't on something or were in the offseason. There are millions on the line.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

We're going to bash Suggs now? Really?