Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Mr Bisciotti, wont be getting any more of money. You need to make changes.

Quote Originally Posted by Boulderraven View Post
    I agree. Things are stale. I dont blame people for not wanting to spend money for something they are not happy about. It's only entertainment, if you aren't enjoying it then don't buy it. Trust me, he or you aren't the only one who feels that way. I know many people who don't go to the games anymore or even watch them on TV who used to be big diehard fans. The NFL product or experieince isnt as good as it used to be.
    I ceretainly blame them. If having a 9-3 team, lucky or not, makes you miserable to the point where you're pulling a freakin' boycott, your standards are so out of wack it's not even funny. Newsflash: in the future, it's usually not going to be as good as it is right now.

LUCK!

Quote Originally Posted by jtcelts5 View Post
    Ok, let me ask all these so called "big bad ravens fans" here something. What games did we play this year that would make you think we have such a great team with our record? You really think we are going to beat Texas or Denver?? Or even the Redskins??? You think we would have beat the Steelers if Ben played??? NOPE!!! WAKE UP!!!
    "These" so called Ravens fans?

Oops. You slipped, yinzer.

I'm filing this thread where it belongs ...

IDIOT HARBAUGH is speaking now on 105.7 now, cant even complete a sentence lol Oh that was a great call with the challenge wasn't it?? Oh yea Cam John and Dean are NFL gurus ; they are it man!!!lol

I agree. Things are stale. I dont blame people for not wanting to spend money for something they are not happy about. It's only entertainment, if you aren't enjoying it then don't buy it. Trust me, he or you aren't the only one who feels that way. I know many people who don't go to the games anymore or even watch them on TV who used to be big diehard fans. The NFL product or experieince isnt as good as it used to be.
    So you spend money on season tickets to watch them play at home. How many consecutive wins have they had at home? You haven't spent money to watch them consistently lose at home and they hadn't had a loss at home in two years. Cry me a river people and quit sounding like spoiled, whiney children. Maybe this team needed to be humbled to stop taking home wins for granted as they seemed to do tonight. Yes, there are many improvements needed on every level but a record of 9-3 is still darn good for a team whose performances have been less than stellar most weeks.

Blog Entries

I'll gladly buy your tickets for face value if you are so upset with the Ravens.