Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Congratulations Steelers-good game

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    The Steelers wanted it more. They made some mistakes but put it all together when it mattered most. Great effort
    Couldn't agree more! They took us to the woodshed in our own house, so kudos to them! Can't believe the Ravens played such uninspired ball, on both sides of the line....never would've thought it!
    "Grab those pusillanimous sons-a-bitches by the nose and kick 'em in the balls.." General George S. Patton

I will man up and tip my hat to the Steelers and in particular Mike Tomlin

They had lost 2 straight. 3rd string QB who orchestrated a 8 turnover debacle against a improving but still mediocre Browns team and Tomlin got that shit straightened out and had them playing smart, tough, and with passion. Thats leadership IMO. So hats off.

Now that said, you may now go fuck off Steeler fans we still hate you. LOL
    “A linebacker's job is to knock out running backs, to knock out receivers, to chase the football,”
    -Ray Lewis

3. Re: Congratulations Steelers-good game

Congratulations, the better coached team won.

Blog Entries

I would add that I think Todd Haley did a good job getting Batch in position to win the game mixed up the running and passing and their O-line did a damn good job.

That play where it looked like a WR screen and Miller stayed home then ran right down the field unguarded was phenomenal. We never see shit like that from Cam and its a damn shame.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ravens44 View Post
    Congrats Steelers. It was more than wanting, they played smarter and were more physical.
    Once again, our coaches look like amateurs.
    :word :word :word :word :word :word :word :word

Steelers deserve credit. Mike Tomlin is a stud. Steelers defense is back. Big Ben has made mistakes in the past but he seems like he's getting grounded. Great Steeler team. Great Steeler win.

Still love these goddamn Ravens.

Blog Entries

If we couldn't beat Charlie Batch at home how in the hell are we gonna beat Manning?

Hopefully, they will be more fired up for that one.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravens44 View Post
    Once again, our coaches look like amateurs.
    Harbaugh had a poor game. And the Steelers seemed to have more energy and executed better.

But this was the first game in about 4 that Harbaugh did not out-coach Tomlin.

Blog Entries

I'm glad to see so many people looking at this sensibly. Steelers deserved to win, they executed better on offense and defense. They're a good team, with or without Big Ben.

Kudos to SteelerNation for this win! They came into Our House, with a Third String QB, a makeshift O-line, and their backs literally against the proverbial wall, and embarrassed our '53 Mighty Men'! Playing like a Raven is fast becoming a joke, what with a 'vanilla' offense, and a once proud Defense that can't even defend its own house against its main adversary - shame on the Ravens, and congratulations to the Victors!
    "Grab those pusillanimous sons-a-bitches by the nose and kick 'em in the balls.." General George S. Patton

Blog Entries

I'm lucky, I was down in London overnight to see a gig and haven't seen the game. Reading the meltdown threads, I'm not sure I want to!

iggyman555 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by JohnBKistler View Post
    Harbaugh had a poor game. And the Steelers seemed to have more energy and executed better.

But this was the first game in about 4 that Harbaugh did not out-coach Tomlin.
    lol tomlin is head and shoulders above harbage