Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Average Joe

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Average Joe

Are they seriously gonna give this guy 100 million? I just don't see it. He is a good game manager but like Alex Smith,I don't see him being able to take this team to the next level. It's been five years and he just can't deliver...unfortunately for us we don't have a Kapernick on the bench. Before anyone brings up the afccg last year, he threw a terrible int to Brandon Spikes on the play before Jimmy Smith picked off Brady. We couldv put them away there but people wanna talk about the Lee aevans drop...that wouldnt have mattered if he had at least gotten a FG.

Blog Entries

Re: Average Joe

Joe also had Leach wide open for the potential winning TD on one of the drives, we had to settle for a FG, don't forget about the under throw to Torrey as well. That was the worst passing defense in the league, I still have reservations about Joe when it comes to contract talk.

Quote Originally Posted by leachisabeast View Post
    Joe also had Leach wide open for the potential winning TD on one of the drives, we had to settle for a FG, don't forget about the under throw to Torrey as well. That was the worst passing defense in the league, I still have reservations about Joe when it comes to contract talk.
    "That was the worst passing defense in the league."

http://www.nfl.com/stats/categorysta...true&Submit=Go

You're not very smart, are you?
    "A moron, a rapist, and a Pittsburgh Steeler walk into a bar. He sits down and says, “Hi I’m Ben may I have a drink please?”
    ProFootballMock

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by darb72 View Post
    "That was the worst passing defense in the league."

http://www.nfl.com/stats/categorysta...true&Submit=Go

You're not very smart, are you?
    Who the fuck do you think you are? I was talking about the 2011 Patriots in the AFCCG, why don't you read what I post before throwing insults like that at me.

They were the 32nd ranked passing defense in the 2011 season, or there abouts.

Doss has great hands but one clanked right off his chest today. Drops happen. Torrey still bails Joe out on a lot of bad deep balls by consistently getting PI calls. Boldin is a completely different story today with the hands.

Quote Originally Posted by leachisabeast View Post
    Who the fuck do you think you are? I was talking about the 2011 Patriots in the AFCCG, why don't you read what I post before throwing insults like that at me.
    I'm the guy laughing at people like you.

Pats weren't the worst pass defense last year.

Love how every time one of you... I suppose "people" is a word... mentions Joe having a good game, you always try to point out it was against a bad defense. When Joe has an average game like today, you say it's all on him and the defense had nothing to do with it.
    "A moron, a rapist, and a Pittsburgh Steeler walk into a bar. He sits down and says, “Hi I’m Ben may I have a drink please?”
    ProFootballMock

Blog Entries

Love how every time one of you... I suppose "people" is a word... mentions Joe having a good game, you always try to point out it was against a bad defense. When Joe has an average game like today, you say it's all on him and the defense had nothing to do with it.
    You need to read my posts more often on these boards, I have been one of the biggest Flacco supporters here before this game, and actually they were the 31st ranked passing defense last year, and the worst overall defense. I was stating facts, then you pretty much call me an idiot and showed me defensive rankings THIS year when I was talking about 2011? How can you even justify what your saying to me, none of what you are saying is backed up with anything, it's just useless cheap shot blows for no reason... Everyone is entitled to an opinion here, as long as it's not a ridiculous opinion.

bingo...The offense put up 20 points on the steelers' D. Only 3 other teams put up more points than that and actually GOT the W on them: The Broncos, Raiders, and Titans with the Raiders and Titans barely doing it by 3. Broncos week one is the only team to beat them by at least 7. Even with the fumble and over/under throws Flacco was "adequate". This one was more on the D for letting a 3rd string QB eat up so much clock and put up 10 points in the 4th quarter. based on the market and record, Flacco probably should get about what Matt Ryan gets.

They were 31st in pass defense and total defense....

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by PGCountyRaven85 View Post
    Are they seriously gonna give this guy 100 million? I just don't see it. He is a good game manager but like Alex Smith,I don't see him being able to take this team to the next level. It's been five years in Cam's offense and he just can't deliver...unfortunately for us we don't have a Kapernick on the bench. Before anyone brings up the afccg last year, he threw a terrible int to Brandon Spikes on the play before Jimmy Smith picked off Brady. We couldv put them away there but people wanna talk about the Lee aevans drop...that wouldnt have mattered if he had at least gotten a FG.
    Fixed that for ya. No thanks necessary.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Forum Runner
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by PGCountyRaven85 View Post
    Are they seriously gonna give this guy 100 million?
    most likely, he and his apologists will point out how many times hes been to the playoff and how many game he has won. not because the talented defense.

Blog Entries

You can blame Cam all you want, and he deserves a lot of it, but it still doesn't explain Flaccos TERRIBLE pocket poise at times, and his total mental lapses, like throwing an inexplicable interception as we saw in the first half.