Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Disgraceful

1. Re: Disgraceful

Quote Originally Posted by akashicrecorder View Post
    You sound vaguely like a Steelers troll in disguise.
    Whatever.....I'm just pissed because Flacco fumbled away another home game vs the Steelers and has no pocket awareness whatsoever. He played like shit and to me, is one of the main reasons we lost. Don't call me a Steelers troll because I'm shitting on Flacco and don't agree with you that "both sides of the ball played uninspired".....The defense made plays and Flacco threw it away....

Re: Disgraceful

Quote Originally Posted by PainServer52 View Post
    Whatever.....I'm just pissed because Flacco fumbled away another home game vs the Steelers and has no pocket awareness whatsoever. He played like shit and to me, is one of the main reasons we lost. Don't call me a Steelers troll because I'm shitting on Flacco and don't agree with you that "both sides of the ball played uninspired".....The defense made plays and Flacco threw it away....
    No, it was actually the "Flucco" that tipped me off, because I have not heard that term used outside of circles of butthurt Steeler fans. Something about your tone overall, too. But maybe I'm wrong.
    My Ravens Blog: Brittany Rants About Football
    Ravens-Redskins: Dissecting the Final Drive

"The days are long. But the years are short." - John Harbaugh

if the defense made plays, then how did we lose the game to Charlie Batch?

if the defense made plays, then how did we give up 23 points?

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

Quote Originally Posted by bmoreravengirl View Post
    We can kiss that 1st rd. bye goodbye now.
    No. Ravens still 2nd seed, the big game will be Denver. NE we are ahead of cause of tiebreaker.

Not disgraceful at all. Losing on last second FG. Only football game anyway. The important game is Denver.

Team loss this is. Flacco turned the ball over, yes, but the D let Charlie Batch march down the field on them. Multiple times on that final drive, they could have gotten off the field, but noooooooo...
    Lady Raven (aka Slinky)

*the poster formerly known as Raven31

Save The Last Dance (1/6/2013) - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nzZbWHjyqJY

Mile High Miracle (1/12/2013) - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=21ugOF34jhA

Quote Originally Posted by Boulderraven View Post
    Not disgraceful at all. Losing on last second FG. Only football game anyway. The important game is Denver.
    Its disgraceful when you put it in the perspective that we were facing a crippled offensive line, as well as a third string quarterback.

Blog Entries

It's sad that everytime Flacco holds the ball for more than 2 seconds, and surrounded by defenders I'm terrified he's going to fumble the ball. Did it AGAIN.

Quote Originally Posted by CptJesus View Post
    Its disgraceful when you put it in the perspective that we were facing a crippled offensive line, as well as a third string quarterback.
    Ugh.
    My Ravens Blog: Brittany Rants About Football
    Ravens-Redskins: Dissecting the Final Drive

"The days are long. But the years are short." - John Harbaugh

Quote Originally Posted by leachisabeast View Post
    Ahh so after a 4 game winning streak you go absolutely silent around here, and now that we lost you come back to pretend that your a Ravens fan after losing to the Steelers!
    Dude you really need to take off the PURPLE sunglasses and STOP!!!

We got are asses handed to us tonight. TOP to BOTTOM. BLAME COACHING PERIOD!!! THEY SUCKED.

Not bad for a RUNNING BACK!!! Now that is funny.
    #FIREROMAN

I walked away from this game with two thoughts:
    (1) I found myself thinking that the Steelers offense was both more creative and more dynamic than ours. Misdirection plays, WR screens, crossing routes nearly every play, it was beautiful to see. Then our offense would trot out and try to execute a gameplan consisting of hail marys and dump offs. The contrast was startling. This would normally be discouraging, but the fact that their offense was operating at around 50% capacity because of Ben's injury and still clearly outclassing ours from a strategic standpoint was downright depressing.
    (2) I was genuinely surprised to see that Rice had 12 carries. It seemed to me like he got more touches than that in the flow of the game. He had 70some yards, 30some coming on the touchdown run, so his average was good enough to keep feeding him and keep the defense on their toes to open up passing lanes. Did this happen? For the umpteenth time, the answer is a resounding NO.

In summary, the offense really played a shit game on top of a shit gameplan. The defense played about how we could fairly expect them to play, well enough to win the game in my opinion. It's harder and harder to win with defense in the NFL and the 2012 Ravens are certainly not going to win on the backs of the defense alone. Unfortunately, the offense still does not look ready to step up and take the reins.
    Long days and pleasant nights.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by LukeDaniel View Post
    This was far and away the easiest game remaining on our schedule, so you have to wonder how many wins we have left.
    I originally started this reply, "A lot depends on what happens tonight." But after further review, probably not a lot. Both of those teams will still have something important to play for when the Ravens play them, as will Denver. (Cincy might not, but when has that ever mattered when facing an AFCN rival?)

Right now I think the chances are better than 50% that the number of wins the Ravens have left is zero. I keep asking someone, anyone to post specific reasons why they expect them to win any one of the remaining games & the silence is deafening.