Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Disgraceful

Re: Disgraceful

Quote Originally Posted by Boulderraven View Post
    No. Ravens still 2nd seed, the big game will be Denver. NE we are ahead of cause of tiebreaker.
    Cmon, Man! This team's D could not stop Charlie Batch!! How we going to stop Bros Manning from lighting this city up like a freakin Xmas tree!
    "Grab those pusillanimous sons-a-bitches by the nose and kick 'em in the balls.." General George S. Patton

Quote Originally Posted by lobachevsky View Post
    Right now I think the chances are better than 50% that the number of wins the Ravens have left is zero. I keep asking someone, anyone to post specific reasons why they expect them to win any one of the remaining games & the silence is deafening.
    The Steelers have a top 5 defense. Not excusing the poor gameplan by the Ravens, or the lack of execution by the players, but Pittsburgh will make a look of good offenses look bad. Look at what they did to the Giants in the Meadowlands, look at what they did to RG3 a few weeks ago...the Browns got 8 (eight!!!) turnovers and still barely won the game.

The remaining 4 opponents have defenses ranging from pretty good (Giants and Broncos) to average (Bengals) to downright pedestrian (Redskins).

If the Ravens play well on offense, they have a decent shot of winning any of their remaining games. If they play like they did last night, the result will be the same.

Agree basically with all of the posters, here; however, I really fault our freakin Defense First - Charlie Batch should have been pressured from the gitgo last night, and the team chose (or was unable) to let him do his thing....UNACCEPTABLE! When was the last time this team played like "53 Mighty Men"?!?! And I am tired of hearing the ol' Harbs coachspeak about he liked the way this team competed - NOT!!

And while I am in my bitching mode, why the hell doesn't the Ravens organization (and this includes you Mr. Bisciotti) do something about the lack of port-a-potties at the the tailgate spots - totally unacceptable when you have people urinating in public, which happens at every home game. FedEx field is loaded with such facilities.

Done.
    "Grab those pusillanimous sons-a-bitches by the nose and kick 'em in the balls.." General George S. Patton

iggyman555 Guest

lol its over kids, no first round bye...we barely beat bad teams on the road, do you think we are going to beat a playoff team on the road????? one and done again...in the off season the harbauge and cam ball lickers will say "x straight playoff appearances" blah blah

Quote Originally Posted by iggyman555 View Post
    one and done again.
    Again? When was the first time?

This gif accurately represents this game.

Quote Originally Posted by RavensQB View Post
    Dude you really need to take off the PURPLE sunglasses and STOP!!!

We got are asses handed to us tonight. TOP to BOTTOM. BLAME COACHING PERIOD!!! THEY SUCKED.
    This Leach guy is more worried about me being a steeler's fan in disquise than the shit show we all saw out there yesterday. We all know people like this - the ones who think they know what they're talking about, yet in reality have no idea.

Quote Originally Posted by akashicrecorder View Post
    No, it was actually the "Flucco" that tipped me off, because I have not heard that term used outside of circles of butthurt Steeler fans. Something about your tone overall, too. But maybe I'm wrong.
    Tone? Really? After that bullshit performance you don't expect people to have a negative tone? Wouldn't steeler fans be gloating about the win? Maybe Leachisabeast can let you borrow his Acme spyfinder kit, 'cause it ain't working for him.

Quote Originally Posted by steelerhater View Post
    This Leach guy is more worried about me being a steeler's fan in disquise than the shit show we all saw out there yesterday. We all know people like this - the ones who think they know what they're talking about, yet in reality have no idea.
    He called it right with you. Where have you been the last several weeks?

Quote Originally Posted by HKusp View Post
    He called it right with you. Where have you been the last several weeks?
    Another one who has no idea what they're talking about. If you must know, someone very close to me was diagnosed with cancer 3 weeks ago, so this board hasn't been my priority over that span.

Ahhh... sorry to hear.

Blog Entries

all I can say is Pitt fans have no room to talk about the gatorade bath; did you see them crying like girls on the sideline after the game? wow, grow a pair

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!