Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Fire cam

Re: Fire cam

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    seriously? I thought he called one of his better games but Flacco was again sub par

:word

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonRaven View Post
    Can't say I agree here.

Total lack of execution was the issue tonight, not Cam.
    again......:word

Blog Entries

Can't say I agree here.

Total lack of execution was the issue tonight, not Cam.
    you kidding me right? you must have forgot the sarcasm icon.

Blog Entries

no rubs? no slants? No screens? where were the TE plays? Throwing the ball when we should clrealy run it? No not Cam at all right? where was the no huddle? spread formations? WTF ?? HOW THE FUCK CAN YALL SIT HERE AND DEFEND THAT MUTHAFUCKER CAM? SERIOUSLY? YALL FUCKIN KIDDING ME..EXCUTION MY FUCKIN ASS!! YOU GOTTA PLAYERS IN A POSITIONS TO SUCCEED, ADJUST TO SHIT CALL PLAYS THT PLAYERS CAN SUCCEED WFT IS YALL SEEING OUT THERE THAT MUTHAFUCKER GOTS TO GO!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Jsmoove View Post
    no rubs? no slants? No screens? where were the TE plays? Throwing the ball when we should clrealy run it? No not Cam at all right? where was the no huddle? spread formations? WTF ?? HOW THE FUCK CAN YALL SIT HERE AND DEFEND THAT MUTHAFUCKER CAM? SERIOUSLY? YALL FUCKIN KIDDING ME..EXCUTION MY FUCKIN ASS!! YOU GOTTA PLAYERS IN A POSITIONS TO SUCCEED, ADJUST TO SHIT CALL PLAYS THT PLAYERS CAN SUCCEED WFT IS YALL SEEING OUT THERE THAT MUTHAFUCKER GOTS TO GO!!!
    Yeah, you know what. You're right.

I really hated how Boldin ... Er ... Cam dropped four passes tonight.

Or how Cam got torched by Harrison on the strip fumble.

Or how Cam had all those passes sail over Torrey's head.

Screw reality because its much more fun to blame a guy for things that aren't his fault, right?

Its simple. Look at how the Steelers were able to run their offense on the road vrs a playoff bound team with a 3rd string QB. Slants, screens, quick strikes over the middle and a healthy diet of playaction and running. As they hit on those things, it opened up plays downfield for them. Now look at the playcalling for the Ravens.... 9 routes, an occasional half hearted screen, a slant in the first quarter and then nothing and the middle of the field...whats that?

If that was good playcalling then someone needs to get their eyes checked. Over the top coverage sitting on the deep routes and yet they run them constantly. Guys getting false starts, dropped balls, etc.... Your the offensive coordinator and the offense has pretty much been below avg and those problems have existed the entire time regardless of personnel .... me thinks this is primarily a coaching issue.
    “A linebacker's job is to knock out running backs, to knock out receivers, to chase the football,”
    -Ray Lewis

You are right my man!!! the guy is pathetic!!!

I really gated how Boldin ... Er ... Cam dropped four passes tonight.

Screw reality because its much more fun to blame a guy for things that aren't his fault, right?
    Are you suggesting he called a winning gameplan then? I sat higher up than you, so maybe it's my "Madden Cam" I have up in the steerage section. But I didn't see much in the way of putting receivers in positions to be very open.

Execution comes from gameplanning. And even I have now had enough of the gameplanning.

I really gated how Boldin ... Er ... Cam dropped four passes tonight.

Here is reality.
    The Steelers were sitting on routes and Cam did NOTHING to alleviate that. No screens, no slants, no passes using the middle of the field. Our receivers look as if they are running the same 4 basic routes over and over and as the game goes on...decent D's adjust and sit on em. I was there tonight and I can tell you multiple times the ball was high had to do with a CB sitting on the route with over the top coverage.....no adjustment....

Now penalties, drops and lack of playaction and the ability to do things like the QB sneak are further indication of Cams failures IMO. Most of these things are easily correctable yet year after year, despite personnel changes, we see more of the same. Thats coaching and as O coordinator its under Cams banner its occuring uncorrected.

Thats reality.
    “A linebacker's job is to knock out running backs, to knock out receivers, to chase the football,”
    -Ray Lewis

Blog Entries

I really hated how Boldin ... Er ... Cam dropped four passes tonight.

Don't keep hammering the sqare peg in the round hole!! make adjustments call plays to get Joe in the rhythm take what the defense gives, fuck!! cleveland did!!! You see Joe struggling, the run game has been effective keep you hammer with Rice and Pierce, then continue to roll out and bootleg!!!

Blog Entries

Anyone who's been watching this team knew they weren't going to throw over the middle in this game. Harbaugh doesn't take risks--& in his desk dictionary next to the word "risk" is a picture of Polamalu picking off a Flacco pass.

Blog Entries

no spread formations its the same 3 wideout set with one reviever short, one mid and one deep, ALL MUTHA FUCKIN DAY THE SAME GOT DAMN SHIT, NO SPREAD FORMATION ROUTES WITH DICKSEN AND PITTA SPLIT WIDE AND DOSS WTF??? ITS THE SAME FUCKIN ROUTE TREE ALL FUCKIN DAY!!!,