Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Fire cam

Re: Fire cam

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    For some reason when I read this, this song popped in my head. I guess it's the "break free from the chains" portion...

Great that just made me spit up in my mouth. CURSE YOU!!!

Not bad for a RUNNING BACK!!! Now that is funny.
    #FIREROMAN

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by RavensQB View Post
    Great that just made me spit up in my mouth. CURSE YOU!!!
    Was it the song, or the Lane Bryant model?

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    Was it the song, or the Lane Bryant model?
    Song.

Not bad for a RUNNING BACK!!! Now that is funny.
    #FIREROMAN

4. Re: Fire cam

B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B- *deep breath*-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-But the players...

they just need to execute

Blog Entries

Man I wanted Josh McDaniels when he got fired. Can't believe he wen't crawling back to NE and we didn't even make a attempt to lure him over. THAT I blame the Biscuit and Harb's and anyone else who wasn't chomping at the bit to get him. Anything you take from NE to beat them is worth it. People say the Rivalry is the Steelers and needing to beat them to win the division and so on, well folks I'd say the Pats are just as much because they are typically the team to beat in the AFC.

And look what he's doing. Sure he has Tom Brady. And WHO else? a couple rookie TE's that yes are talented but is it the scheme? than you have Welker. A 5'8" white guy, I mean really? Thats GOTTA be scheme, same with Woodhead. Add in a mediocre WR in Branch and they can still put up 40+ points any time they want. Sorry but even Norv's system can't do that.

McDaniels was a flop at HC and knows he's not going to get another chance anytime soon. So maybe he'll take a lateral move at a pay increase? Not to mention maybe he's looked at like, "Well he has Brady" so maybe a little more noteriety in taking Flacco and Co to the next level is needed to maybe get him another HC shot in a couple years?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by JustaslowZ06 View Post
    Man I wanted Josh McDaniels when he got fired. Can't believe he wen't crawling back to NE and we didn't even make a attempt to lure him over. THAT I blame the Biscuit and Harb's and anyone else who wasn't chomping at the bit to get him. Anything you take from NE to beat them is worth it. People say the Rivalry is the Steelers and needing to beat them to win the division and so on, well folks I'd say the Pats are just as much because they are typically the team to beat in the AFC.

And look what he's doing. Sure he has Tom Brady. And WHO else? a couple rookie TE's that yes are talented but is it the scheme? than you have Welker. A 5'8" white guy, I mean really? Thats GOTTA be scheme, same with Woodhead. Add in a mediocre WR in Branch and they can still put up 40+ points any time they want. Sorry but even Norv's system can't do that.

McDaniels was a flop at HC and knows he's not going to get another chance anytime soon. So maybe he'll take a lateral move at a pay increase? Not to mention maybe he's looked at like, "Well he has Brady" so maybe a little more noteriety in taking Flacco and Co to the next level is needed to maybe get him another HC shot in a couple years?
    I'm not sure if it's so much Josh McDaniels, Tom Brady has done well with any OC and offensive system he's ever had or been in.

Blog Entries

ITs Bilicheck hands down it don't matter who he has at OC or DC this coach knows the formula on how to play in the NFL its like mutha fuckin krabby patty that formula is top secret, these assistants leaves and they stink it up, never the same once they leave.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by leachisabeast View Post
    I'm not sure if it's so much Josh McDaniels, Tom Brady has done well with any OC and offensive system he's ever had or been in.
    Brady even admitted that he gets his calls from the sideline. He's alowed to audible IF he see's something drastic that needs to be changed, andreally doesn't very often. Article on nfl.com covering this very thing today.

But Matt Cassel went 11-5 with a mediocre team around him the year after Brady went 16-0, showing that Brady yes is that much better. But than Cassel goes to KC and show's just how horrible he really is. so that 11-5 was more McDaniels than anything. Maybe even Bellicheat I dunno. But McDaniels racked up the numbers when he was in STL also.

Blog Entries

its belicheck, all belicheck he knows his shit and he knows how to put guys in positions to succeed, put all them lil clones of wes welker on another team and they would be out of the league in a season, again bilicheck PUTS HIS GUYS IN SITUATIONS TO SUCCEED.

Blog Entries

To piggy back off of The Fanatic's most excellent and poignant post...

This guy went from being one of the best possession and YAC receivers in the game...wonder where that went?
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    to piggy back off of the fanatic's most excellent and poignant post...

This guy went from being one of the best possession and yac receivers in the game...wonder where that went?
    he got old real fast when he got here that was for sure, but damn these system is still not using him to his best.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jsmoove View Post
    he got old real fast when he got here that was for sure, but damn these system is still not using him to his best.
    Boldin has never been a fast guy, he gets open (most of the time) by making hard cuts . I remember hearing him say he doesn't run at full speed often because it's easier to cut harder.