Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Fire cam

Re: Fire cam

I wanted to add...in addition to the ILB's...I know Ed finally got his INT in the 4th, but he was jumping routes all day and leaving guys open behind him.

Quote Originally Posted by StingerNLG View Post
    Except when Torrey just stops in the middle of the field and turns around.

I know he threw high to Torrey in the first half, but it was not a lot. Not that it matters, short passes were at a premium.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2
    He threw at least 5-6 deep balls to Torrey over the course of the night...at least 3 are completions if they aren't under thrown...2 probably TD's.

Quote Originally Posted by leachisabeast View Post
    I seriously don't understand why you even post here.
    I don't understand either. He's really becoming a Ravens fan who is trolling a Ravens board...everything is constant negativity and "woe is us".
    Although Walsh's system of offense can compensate for lack of talent; however, defense is a different story. According to Walsh, talent on defense was essential and could not be compensated for. What did Walsh do in 1981? He acquired physical and talented players on defense.

Blog Entries
    Someone just posted in another thread that Boldin called Cam out for not using the middle of the field.

Anyone else hear/see that?

Sent from my DROID X2 using Forum Runner
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    I cannot stand the Coryell offense.
    They should call it the air el Camino, because the last time it worked people were still driving them.

Although the Aussies still make a pretty sweet one. Saw it on topgear. Maloo R8.

Pretty sure that was last week...it was on the 1 Winning Drive show the Ravens do.
    Although Walsh's system of offense can compensate for lack of talent; however, defense is a different story. According to Walsh, talent on defense was essential and could not be compensated for. What did Walsh do in 1981? He acquired physical and talented players on defense.

5. Re: Fire cam

Part of the fault of Joe hanging on to the ball way too long is on Joe.

But it's obvious he's being coached to stay in the pocket and hang in there and wait for the WRs running those deep patterns to finally get open.
    Of course after the 1st 2 or so o those deep passes, the Steelers DBs started sitting on those routes.

Cam didn't see this.
    Or if he did, he stubbornly foolishly didn't adjust TO TAKE ADVANTAGE

Either way, Cam is not a championship caliber OC

Or even a mediocre one.

Which is why...
    CAM MUST GO

Oh btw, Harbs?
    Nice job getting outcoached by a real championship caliber coach...again

Blog Entries

Typical over reaction. The Steelers needed this game desperately. The Pittsburgh defense is playing well. The Steeler secondary has been exceptional. Steeler fans here were calling for Dick LeBeaus head after the first two games. It was laughable.

Quote Originally Posted by StingerNLG View Post
    Maybe I was seeing it different than you guys and the TV, but Joe only missed one or two throws. I counted 7 dropped passes, and a phantom sack that wasnt.
    Joe missed one or two throws in the first quarter. He really struggled with his accuracy today. He threw at least 4 balls over the heads of his intended receivers. He underthrew Torrey multiple times. Plays where Torrey had a step on the defender.

Quote Originally Posted by footballfan View Post
    Typical over reaction. The Steelers needed this game desperately. The Pittsburgh defense is playing well. The Steeler secondary has been exceptional. Steeler fans here were calling for Dick LeBeaus head after the first two games. It was laughable.
    A lot of fans have been calling for him to go for years. It's like the situation for Pitt with Bruce Arians.

At least Dick Lebeau has presitge from the decade's hes been coaching.

Joe was bad today. No accuracy at all.

But anyone saying Cam had a good game is out to lunch. We were up by 10, Leach was destroying defenders everywhere, Rice was averaging damn near 7 yards a carry, and Cam had us in the shotgun for most of the second half. Indefensible--especially with a defense as banged up as ours.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by leachisabeast View Post
    I seriously don't understand why you even post here.
    He is desperate to say 'I told you so' even at the expense of enjoying his team when they win

The positive: we are one step closer to Cammie getting "fired". We'll need some other painful dominoes to fall though...such as scoring only 6 or 10 points in home losses vs. DEN and NYG. And scoring one TD in a road playoff loss.
    "The Ravens are not taking Jimmy Smith at 26!" -- Me, the day before the 2011 Draft

"On their way to the podium, the Ravens FO is going to collectively step over my dead body and select...Breshad Perriman." -- Me, the day before the 2015 Draft

Missed it by That Much: The story of 'Get Smart' and the modern day Baltimore Ravens

@BigPlayReceiver

Can't say I agree here.

Total lack of execution was the issue tonight, not Cam.