Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Fire cam

Re: Fire cam

Quote Originally Posted by RavenusMaximus View Post
    Lots of blame to go around. Cam and Flacco included.
    Simply put, the team lacked energy and was unprepared in a big game. This seems to be a constant theme with this 2nd rate coaching staff. They do not make game timw adjustments and Harbs should be sent back to special teams. Cam could not run a high school offense. I have been saying for the last three years that the Ravens will never even go to a Super Bowl with the current coaching staff.

Quote Originally Posted by kojo View Post
    exactly...i know this loss sucks but chill fellas.
    Right, theyll just work the kinks out and we wouldnt see it anymore.

Something like this has never happened to this team, we wont see it again.

Quote Originally Posted by StingerNLG View Post
    Maybe I was it different than the TV, but Joe only missed one or two throws. I counted 7 dropped passes, and a phantom sack that wasnt.

The gameplan was garbage. The middle of the field was virtually unused by us. Everything was straight down the field or on the sideline. Joe holds the ball so long because he doesn't have a short route recevier to throw too.

I'm not dropping my issue with the refs today too. They changed game momentum and made multiple bad calls.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2
    Oh no...at least in the first half, he was high on quite a few short passes.

And he underthrew Torrey on deep balls where he had his man beat at least 3 times...whether he caught it or not may be up for debate.
    Although Walsh's system of offense can compensate for lack of talent; however, defense is a different story. According to Walsh, talent on defense was essential and could not be compensated for. What did Walsh do in 1981? He acquired physical and talented players on defense.

The Manning brothers are going to eat this team alive. Ravens have an excellent chance of going 9W 7L.

If they even get to the playoffs they will be one and done.

Quote Originally Posted by lowrider View Post
    And while you're at it, fire Pees. You can't give any QB the kind of time that Batch had in the 2nd half. We had zero pass rush, and a stupid late hit by Kruger in a crucial situation. Incredible!

Quote Originally Posted by Raveninwoodlawn View Post
    For all the crap the offense is taking...20 points should have been enough to win.

Joe and the offense gave them 7, but the rest of it was just the Steelers completely taking advantage of our ILB's in pass coverage. McClain and McClellan are awful against the pass...probably the worst in the league.
    Forget the fact that emmanuel sanders gave us 7 points and flacco gave them a retarded interception and a fumble

Quote Originally Posted by rharris1986 View Post
    The Manning brothers are going to eat this team alive. Ravens have an excellent chance of going 9W 7L.

anytime they can improve their draft postion means less chance for the FO to screw up.

Oh no...at least in the first half, he was high on quite a few short passes.

And he underthrew Torrey on deep balls where he had his man beat at least 3 times...whether he caught it or not may be up for debate.
    Except when Torrey just stops in the middle of the field and turns around.

I know he threw high to Torrey in the first half, but it was not a lot. Not that it matters, short passes were at a premium.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

Quote Originally Posted by ravenray View Post
    anytime they can improve their draft postion means less chance for the FO to screw up.
    Now youre going over board, we have a very good FO

Blog Entries

I seriously don't understand why you even post here.

Seriously you only show up when the ravens lose. Not sure why you haven't been banned yet.
    Master of 'Gifs for dummies'

"The world called for wetwork, and we answered. No greater good. No just cause." - Kazuhira Miller

Quote Originally Posted by kojo View Post
    exactly...i know this loss sucks but chill fellas.
    It is easy to tell everyone to chill but this was a statement game especially playing against a 3rd string Qb that was beaten by Cleveland last week. The team was totally umprepared and Harbaugh was horrible with his game decision making. Hasn't this been a common theme the last four years? Yeah, they make it to the playoffs each year under Harbs but he just does not have championship caliber head coaching ability.

Manning is going to pick this defense apart in two weeks as Pees is a complete moron with his soft defensive schemes. Cameron is predictable and should be canned at the end of the year when the Ravens are once again knocked out in the first or second round of the playoffs. I am just saying that this has been the pattern.

Blog Entries

For all the crap the offense is taking...20 points should have been enough to win.

Joe and the offense gave them 7, but the rest of it was just the Steelers completely taking advantage of our ILB's in pass coverage. McClain and McClellan are awful against the pass...probably the worst in the league.
    :word

Sent from my DROID X2 using Forum Runner
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.