Page 1 of 19 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Fire cam

Blog Entries

Fire cam

He needs to go

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He didn't help us win this one, which for a coach is just as bad as helping us lose. The inability to adjust to pressure and attack the middle of the field was why they won( they did it) and we lost (we didn't).
    My motto was always to keep swinging. Whether I was in a slump or feeling badly or having trouble off the field, the only thing to do was keep swinging. -Hank Aaron

Re: Fire cam

This thread could use a sticky.

Blog Entries

seriously? I thought he called one of his better games but Flacco was again sub par

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

That was pathetic. Just all around pathetic 3rd string qb. I've been a huge defender of harbs and flacco but that challenge was completely unwarranted. No adjustments at all, and flacco seemed to have time to throw so it seemed to be the play calling. With Cameron calling the plays I'm losing confidence moving forward, what happened to the no huddle he was fighting for so bad on Halloween?

Lots of blame to go around. Cam and Flacco included.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    seriously? I thought he called one of his better games but Flacco was again sub par
    Flacco holding onto the ball way too long. Clock in his head must be broken.

Throw everything deep despite Flacco's accuracy issues, don't use no huddle at home, don't mix up formations. Plus, the early drops in the first quarter hurt as did Flacco's misses of open receivers - these aren't on Cam, obviously..

Meanwhile, the defense was nonexistent after the team went up 13-3. No pressure. Don't cover the middle at all. Heck, the Steelers blew two sure TDs.
    Al

Blog Entries
    You have got to be joking.

Flacco wasnt great, but how many 3rd downs are we going to see where every receiver is 30 yards down the field? How many more games where no one can get open?

Flacco wasnt good. Im not saying he was.

However, this offensive game plan was dumb.

GOTA pointed out in the game thread that the steelers have 1 good corner back and he was hurt most of the game...and they still blanketed the Raven's receivers.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Forum Runner
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Pretty much this.

This is a joke.

This can be nothing other than a joke.

Otherwise, youre a troll.

Not a fan of Cam, and he certainly didn't do a ton to help, but when you have a QB that was jittery all game and missed a ton of throws, I don't know how much you can expect.

I'm honestly shocked Joe played like he did.
    Although Walsh's system of offense can compensate for lack of talent; however, defense is a different story. According to Walsh, talent on defense was essential and could not be compensated for. What did Walsh do in 1981? He acquired physical and talented players on defense.