Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Fire cam

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blog Entries

Fire cam

He needs to go

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He didn't help us win this one, which for a coach is just as bad as helping us lose. The inability to adjust to pressure and attack the middle of the field was why they won( they did it) and we lost (we didn't).
    My motto was always to keep swinging. Whether I was in a slump or feeling badly or having trouble off the field, the only thing to do was keep swinging. -Hank Aaron

Re: Fire cam

This thread could use a sticky.

Blog Entries

seriously? I thought he called one of his better games but Flacco was again sub par

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Lots of blame to go around. Cam and Flacco included.

Quote Originally Posted by RavenusMaximus View Post
    exactly...i know this loss sucks but chill fellas.

Quote Originally Posted by kojo View Post
    Right, theyll just work the kinks out and we wouldnt see it anymore.

Something like this has never happened to this team, we wont see it again.

Quote Originally Posted by kojo View Post
    It is easy to tell everyone to chill but this was a statement game especially playing against a 3rd string Qb that was beaten by Cleveland last week. The team was totally umprepared and Harbaugh was horrible with his game decision making. Hasn't this been a common theme the last four years? Yeah, they make it to the playoffs each year under Harbs but he just does not have championship caliber head coaching ability.

Manning is going to pick this defense apart in two weeks as Pees is a complete moron with his soft defensive schemes. Cameron is predictable and should be canned at the end of the year when the Ravens are once again knocked out in the first or second round of the playoffs. I am just saying that this has been the pattern.

Quote Originally Posted by RavenusMaximus View Post
    Simply put, the team lacked energy and was unprepared in a big game. This seems to be a constant theme with this 2nd rate coaching staff. They do not make game timw adjustments and Harbs should be sent back to special teams. Cam could not run a high school offense. I have been saying for the last three years that the Ravens will never even go to a Super Bowl with the current coaching staff.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    seriously? I thought he called one of his better games but Flacco was again sub par
    Flacco holding onto the ball way too long. Clock in his head must be broken.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    This is a joke.

This can be nothing other than a joke.

Otherwise, youre a troll.

12. Re: Fire cam

I've been saying this for the last two-three seasons. You really have to wonder just how good we could be with an actual OC.

I seriously, 100% believe that if we fired Cam right now, we would only get better. He is terrible, his schemes are terrible, he makes no adjustments, he's a moron. Ray Rice again just 12 carries? And most in predictable, uncreative ways. Unbelievable. Granted, Joe wasn't great, he was pretty mediocre, but you can't blame him for hanging onto the ball. NO ONE IS OPEN. The OL isn't bad folks, it's the effing scheme, no one's ever open, not utilizing the middle, etc. But hey, just getting to the playoffs is fine.