Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Fire cam

Re: Fire cam

And while you're at it, fire Pees. You can't give any QB the kind of time that Batch had in the 2nd half. We had zero pass rush, and a stupid late hit by Kruger in a crucial situation. Incredible!
    "I don't know a man on this Earth who can outwork me". Ray Lewis

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by landspeed View Post

This is a joke.

This can be nothing other than a joke.

Otherwise, youre a troll.
    I understand where he is coming from regarding execution...it was a poorly executed game.

However, the Steelers D knew exactly what was coming and Cam didnt make any adjustments.

I cannot stand the Coryell offense.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Forum Runner
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by RavenusMaximus View Post
    Lots of blame to go around. Cam and Flacco included.
    exactly...i know this loss sucks but chill fellas.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by lowrider View Post
    And while you're at it, fire Pees. You can't give any QB the kind of time that Batch had in the 2nd half. We had zero pass rush, and a stupid late hit by Kruger in a crucial situation. Incredible!
    It was all around bad.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Forum Runner
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

not going to happen with Harbaugh as the HC.

I'm saying.... we aren't going anywhere with this offense. I'm leaving it at that.

Quote Originally Posted by lowrider View Post
    I can't blame him for not dialing up huge blitzes...Pees had a lot of restrictions when it came to calling plays to defend the pass...McClain and McClellan are just awful in space and routinely didn't nearly enough depth on their drops and got schooled on route combinations.
    Although Walsh's system of offense can compensate for lack of talent; however, defense is a different story. According to Walsh, talent on defense was essential and could not be compensated for. What did Walsh do in 1981? He acquired physical and talented players on defense.

Blog Entries
    Hey there was a lot of bad to go around. But cam is the easy choice to replace.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Both the Steelers corners have actually been playing really well this year, they are just unknown players. If you watch tape on them, even Cortez Allen has been having a better year than Ike Taylor whenever he's came in as the nikel corner.

Flacco played terrible tonight, but the play calling was most of the time so bad, although I liked the use of PA, looked a little Texan like at times.

10. Re: Fire cam

I've been saying this for the last two-three seasons. You really have to wonder just how good we could be with an actual OC.

I seriously, 100% believe that if we fired Cam right now, we would only get better. He is terrible, his schemes are terrible, he makes no adjustments, he's a moron. Ray Rice again just 12 carries? And most in predictable, uncreative ways. Unbelievable. Granted, Joe wasn't great, he was pretty mediocre, but you can't blame him for hanging onto the ball. NO ONE IS OPEN. The OL isn't bad folks, it's the effing scheme, no one's ever open, not utilizing the middle, etc. But hey, just getting to the playoffs is fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Raveninwoodlawn View Post
    Not a fan of Cam, and he certainly didn't do a ton to help, but when you have a QB that was jittery all game and missed a ton of throws, I don't know how much you can expect.

I'm honestly shocked Joe played like he did.
    Maybe I was seeing it different than you guys and the TV, but Joe only missed one or two throws. I counted 7 dropped passes, and a phantom sack that wasnt.

The gameplan was garbage. The middle of the field was virtually unused by us. Everything was straight down the field or on the sideline. Joe holds the ball so long because he doesn't have a short route recevier to throw too.

I'm not dropping my issue with the refs today too. They changed game momentum and made multiple bad calls.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

Quote Originally Posted by scbgirlxo View Post
    I'm saying.... we aren't going anywhere with this offense. I'm leaving it at that.
    For all the crap the offense is taking...20 points should have been enough to win.

Joe and the offense gave them 7, but the rest of it was just the Steelers completely taking advantage of our ILB's in pass coverage. McClain and McClellan are awful against the pass...probably the worst in the league.
    Although Walsh's system of offense can compensate for lack of talent; however, defense is a different story. According to Walsh, talent on defense was essential and could not be compensated for. What did Walsh do in 1981? He acquired physical and talented players on defense.