Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Fire cam

Blog Entries

Re: Fire cam

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    Boldin has never been a fast guy, he gets open (most of the time) by making hard cuts . I remember hearing him say he doesn't run at full speed often because it's easier to cut harder.
    HMMMM now did you see that post earlier bout the croyell system how wideouts are not asked to cut out of routes because of the timing but rather round their routes off? make sense now.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jsmoove View Post
    HMMMM now did you see that post earlier bout the croyell system how wideouts are not asked to cut out of routes because of the timing but rather round their routes off? make sense now.
    I did. Left hand doesn't seem to know what the right hand is doing.

Front Office "let's get a slow guy that gets open by cutting hard"

Cam "Sweet, I am gonna have this guy do 9 routes!!! -This is gonna rule"

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    I did. Left hand doesn't seem to know what the right hand is doing.

Front Office "let's get a slow guy that gets open by cutting hard"

Cam "Sweet, I am gonna have this guy do 9 routes!!! -This is gonna rule"
    this needs a like button.

Blog Entries

PTI just dug into Cam's ass calling his stupid for not giving rice the ball in the 4th qtr. The whole world saw this shit wonder if harbs and Ozzie knows this shit.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jsmoove View Post
    PTI just dug into Cam's ass calling his stupid for not giving rice the ball in the 4th qtr. The whole world saw this shit wonder if harbs and Ozzie knows this shit.
    At this point everyone knows that Cam is a jackass. I wish the FO and coaching staff would figure that out soon.

Fanatics's post needs to be copied and pasted to a word document for further reference.

*copied*....*pasted*

Blog Entries

bravo, fanatic.....bravo!!!

Blog Entries

A lot of great points here. I'm hard on Flacco at times, not that I don't bash Cam, because the guy is literally a HS level OC. This is not pop warner Cam. We all ask the same questions more often than not, why is almost ever throw Joe makes a contested throw with a defender in very close coverage, why does our WR core never seem to get open or separation but yet we see it week after week.
    I tell you what, Haley just took a patch work OL, fumblitis RB (crew), recovering WR (Brown), Saunders (who was struggling), Wallace who has disappeared this year and a 3rd string dinosaur and schemed his way to a victory over a D that was re-surging and managed to get WR's WIDEEEE open all night (some of it has to do with DB's staring in the backfield, but come on). So how can Todd Haley take that patch work Offense and beat the Ravens at home, but Cam can't scheme his way out of a farm field that has been plowed.
    Embarrassing
    Pathetic
    The fans don't deserve this and the FO just continues to watch, like making it to the playoffs every year is OK. I tell ya If it takes them bombing the rest of the year to get rid of Cam, I'm on board. My nerves can't take watching this guy sit on the sidelines collecting a huge check to just flat out suck. These guys are suppose to be professionals, I would be professionally embarrassed.

Re: Petition to fire Cam Cameron

This is idiotic. Does any one really think this is the sort of thing that ever works?
    My motto was always to keep swinging. Whether I was in a slump or feeling badly or having trouble off the field, the only thing to do was keep swinging. -Hank Aaron

Blog Entries

Re: Petition to fire Cam Cameron

yea because teams will get real far listening to their fan base on personel moves. maybe the browns or redskins might act on a fans petition but not a quality ran team like the ravens

11. Re: Petition to fire Cam Cameron

To me it's worth a try, we all know he's gotta go!