Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

What do we offer kruger?

Do we let him test FA?

Re: What do we offer kruger?

He'll get snatched up. Even if he is just a situational pass rusher. I really hope we keep him. Upshaw just doesn't have the explosiveness to be a pass rusher on rushing downs, but Kruger doesn't have the everydown ability like Upshaw

Quote Originally Posted by runrayrun27 View Post
    He'll get snatched up. Even if he is just a situational pass rusher. I really hope we keep him. Upshaw just doesn't have the explosiveness to be a pass rusher on rushing downs, but Kruger doesn't have the everydown ability like Upshaw
    Sidenote: Courtney Upshaw is fucking huge and just a monster

Quote Originally Posted by landspeed View Post
    Sidenote: Courtney Upshaw is fucking huge and just a monster
    Agreed I Love Upshaw and personally think he could fill that DE spot on rush downs and move Kruger to OLB or have 4 down with Suggs, Ngata (at the nose), Kruger and Upshaw.

I just think we can move Kruger around a lot and utilize him. Without him all we have is McClellan and I'm not sold on him

Blog Entries

Kruger is only good when he is one on one with a blocker. That means he needs a real pass rushing threat on the other side. It's no coincidence that Kruger started playing better once Suggs came back. You really can't offer a player like that big money. Good role player but will never be the man.

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    Kruger is only good when he is one on one with a blocker. That means he needs a real pass rushing threat on the other side. It's no coincidence that Kruger started playing better once Suggs came back. You really can't offer a player like that big money. Good role player but will never be the man.
    yeah I was thinkin 3 or 4 million annually + incentives