Cowher says "It's Personal"

What is it with cowher any way? I was watching the NFL pre-game show and he was the only one of the four who picked the steelers to win today. Sharpe told him that his emotions is getting the best of him, and then Brown said it's personal for you, huh coach? He replied "it is personal and the steelers will win the game". Or something to that effect. I understand his allegiance, but personal? I don't get that. Let it go chin, you are NOT the HC any more. You are a commentator who should at least have some common sense when picking these games.
    "I don't know a man on this Earth who can outwork me". Ray Lewis

Re: Cowher says "It's Personal"

Then he'll look like the lone idiot when they lose. We'll make it personal just for him...signed, sealed and delivered.

What a jackass.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

The Greater Metropolitan Granite Falls, NC Area

Serious just outta curiosity question - was Cowher ever in the running to become the Ravens HC or something similar? I didn't see the pre-game show, but I get the sense when I hear stuff from him that he's not "playing the role" or being the devil's advocate in situations like this, more that he's personally pissed at the Ravens. Seems kinda unprofessional to me.

Blog Entries
    I saw it, he was confident that they'll win today

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Blog Entries
    I wish I could be one of these sports "analysts". They get paid a ton just to ramble off some bullshit. There are only a select few who actually analyze the players and game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Beau Petard View Post
    Serious just outta curiosity question - was Cowher ever in the running to become the Ravens HC or something similar? I didn't see the pre-game show, but I get the sense when I hear stuff from him that he's not "playing the role" or being the devil's advocate in situations like this, more that he's personally pissed at the Ravens. Seems kinda unprofessional to me.
    Don't remember him ever being in a position to be offered a HC job here, but you would think he has some kind of vendetta against the ravens the way he acts.

Maybe he knows that everyone in the world is pickiong the Ravens to win, and that he might just say "F" it and pick the Steelers, banking that the Ravens buy into the hype and just show up like it's the Tennessee game from last year?

Remember how pissed he was last year when the Ravens faked the extra point and ran it in for 2 points? He's probably still butthurt from that.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by lowrider View Post
    What is it with cowher any way? I was watching the NFL pre-game show and he was the only one of the four who picked the steelers to win today. Sharpe told him that his emotions is getting the best of him, and then Brown said it's personal for you, huh coach? He replied "it is personal and the steelers will win the game". Or something to that effect. I understand his allegiance, but personal? I don't get that. Let it go chin, you are NOT the HC any more. You are a commentator who should at least have some common sense when picking these games.

That's why I never watch the pre-game show or any show with Coward on it. They're
    supposed to be objective in front of the camera.

NO WAY!

Quote Originally Posted by kronusthebonus View Post
    Maybe he knows that everyone in the world is pickiong the Ravens to win, and that he might just say "F" it and pick the Steelers, banking that the Ravens buy into the hype and just show up like it's the Tennessee game from last year?
    Picking them to win is one thing, but saying "it's personal" is another. If he is ever to be taken seriously as a commentator, he needs to let it go.

Blog Entries

Well... He was right.