Page 1 of 61 123 ... LastLast

Game Thread Steelers @ Ravens 12/2

:hammer::hammer: Ok Raven Fans. It's time again. I'm hoping for a repeat of last years week one thrashing today. They will be tough today on defense with Troy back. Plex is back but will get smacked. I dunno what else needs to be said. :hammer::hammer:

GO RAVENS!!!!! :ww:

Blog Entries

Re: Game Thread Steelers @ Ravens 12/2

10-2 is so close i can smell it. Hopefully the chargers take care of the bungles and we wrap up the north today. Lets go ravens!!!

Gotta start quick like last year. If Steelers jump up early or are allowed to hang around due to turnovers, it makes it a totally different ballgame. If the Ravens start up quick, it could turn out to be a full on demolition.

Let's get that tenth win. Get your brooms out!

#Steelers inactives: QB Leftwich, QB Roethlisberger, CB Van Dyke, RB Mendenhall, LB Woodley, OT Adams, WR Cotchery

#Ravens inactives: LB D. Ellerbe, CB J. Smith, CB C. Johnson, OL R. Harewood, WR D. Thompson, TE E. Dickson, DT B. Hall

No Dickson isn't surprising, but no Ellerbe is a little bit concerning. We're a little thin at corner, but up for guys like Asa to step up today. Does mean Pernell's back, though.

They're missing quite a few.
    Last edited by Tyrian; 12-02-2012 at 04:07 PM.

Blog Entries
    Sanchez threw 3 picks and trail 3-0 at end of 3rd.....

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    Sanchez threw 3 picks and trail 3-0 at end of 3rd.....
    and he finally got benched.

Miami trying to give New England a good game, but their O blows too much. Texans-Titans stopped being competitive at the coin toss. Lions allowing Colts back in it. Not the best for Ravens' interests so far. Looking pretty ugly set of games across the board.

7. Re: Game Thread Steelers @ Ravens 12/2

Wonder who will get bulk of snaps between Ayanbadejo, McClellan, and Bynes. Hopefully Pernell can provide a spark.

8. Re: Game Thread Steelers @ Ravens 12/2

Aaron Wilson ‏@RavensInsider

Ravens will go with Brendon Ayanbadejo inside with Dannell Ellerbe sidelined. Ayanbadejo played well in San Diego in relief of Ellerbe

Who they going to put on Plex you think? Williams?

Scoring tickets in the 11th hour + moving my Southwest flight till tomorrow = winning!

Blog Entries

God I wish ellerbe was playing, they need to slide Jameel back to his outside spot, and move mclenan to the inside.

Would you believe it, the Rams-Niners are 3 mins away from overtime... again. (then a big run for the Niners.. sorry, StL).

Titans had a chance to bring it back to a score but screwed up - Dolphins however, bring it back to a score.