Page 60 of 61 FirstFirst ... 58596061 LastLast

Re: Game Thread Steelers @ Ravens 12/2

Unimaginative offense, no pressure or ability to cover on defense and another shitty game by Flacco. Roethlisberger would have beaten us by three TD's. It's time to admit that this team isn't very good and the coaching is atrocious. Wasting a timeout on that pathetic challenge was a joke.

2. Re: Game Thread Steelers @ Ravens 12/2

Bengals win.

Steelers win.

Ravens...oh fuck this Sunday

All these years and he still has pocket presence issues...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

Quote Originally Posted by heartattackjones View Post
    Definitely on the coaches as well, but did they tell flacco to have no fucking pocket presence deep in his own territory?
    maybe after spending 5 years with Flacco they should know he has no pocket presence won't keep calling plays that requires 10 seconds to develop when you only need 5 yards.

Were I Bisciotti, I'd send a game tape to Flacco and his agent, with a note: "There was one elite QB in this game."

Quote Originally Posted by PerpetuallyBored74 View Post
    He did.

In the 1st half.

Where the hell did the good Cam go in the 2nd half?
    some bone-headed penalties on the Offense, off-target throws and then the fumble by flacco, some key drops (Doss). then the steelers managed to eat a LOT of clock up instead of going through quick 3 and outs. this was a team loss and definitely on the players failing to execute, especially on D.

The receivers can't get open on the deep passes and the offensive line can't block long enough. Cam needs to go - and an offensive coordinator with half a brain needs to come in here and turn this offensive up side down.

I keep pointing out that the Ravens have only played three good offensive games. The other wins have all been smoke and mirrors and luck. Don't be surprised to see them go 9W 7L

Quote Originally Posted by heartattackjones View Post
    Definitely on the coaches as well, but did they tell flacco to have no fucking pocket presence deep in his own territory?

Shameful perfoperformance by our guys. I hope the are eembarassed, cause i know i am

Definitely making that new contract negotiation easier.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

Quote Originally Posted by ravenray View Post
    maybe after spending 5 years with Flacco they should know he has no pocket presence won't keep calling plays that requires 10 seconds to develop when you only need 5 yards.
    This!!

You can' fire the players... if the coaches won't adjust... they need to go.

Quote Originally Posted by rharris1986 View Post
    The receivers can't get open on the deep passes and the offensive line can't block long enough. Cam needs to go - and an offensive coordinator with half a brain needs to come in here and turn this offensive up side down.

I keep pointing out that the Ravens have only played three good offensive games. The other wins have all been smoke and mirrors and luck. Don't be surprised to see them go 9W 7L
    How in the world is 5+ seconds in the pocket not long enough?

Blog Entries

Horrible coaching. Wasting timeouts, challenges, not picking in them missing their best DB. 5 years after Harbaugh and all his family friends are gone and we get a coach who knows X's and O's.

Head coach sucks. Period. We just lost to 53 year old Charlie 3rd string Batch. Disgusting.