Page 61 of 61 FirstFirst ... 596061
    Blog Entries

Re: Game Thread Steelers @ Ravens 12/2

I wonder how much different the game would have been if a 4-8 yard pass to Leach wasn't called a 6 yard sack.

Quote Originally Posted by rharris1986 View Post
    The receivers can't get open on the deep passes and the offensive line can't block long enough. Cam needs to go - and an offensive coordinator with half a brain needs to come in here and turn this offensive up side down.

I keep pointing out that the Ravens have only played three good offensive games. The other wins have all been smoke and mirrors and luck. Don't be surprised to see them go 9W 7L
    I really thought our D had turned it around but the O has just gotten worse and worse.

This is on Joe. Same ole Joe. underthrow or overthrow. turns his head and throws it up for grabs. Out played by an old never was QB and he wants 15mil a year? Hardly. Rush 3 most of the game and wonder why its close. Harbs shit the bed again in a big game. Hey we will make the playoffs so that should satisfy the Flacco lovers on herewho defend him by saying thats 5 years in a row.. Just get ready for the 4 seed and another what could of been season.

Quote Originally Posted by mrfactoid View Post
    This is on Joe. Same ole Joe. underthrow or overthrow. turns his head and throws it up for grabs. Out played by an old never was QB and he wants 15mil a year? Hardly. Rush 3 most of the game and wonder why its close. Harbs shit the bed again in a big game. Hey we will make the playoffs so that should satisfy the Flacco lovers on herewho defend him by saying thats 5 years in a row.. Just get ready for the 4 seed and another what could of been season.

I don't know about all that but holding the ball for 2 minutes refusing to run out of the pocket and tossing the ball into the upper deck qualifies for dumbass of the year.

Yes it's a bad home loss, but can anyone still try to spin the near mutiny by the players a few weeks ago as a positive thing?

What did Harbaugh say to Tomlin at the end there?

7. Re: Game Thread Steelers @ Ravens 12/2

Quote Originally Posted by DarienA View Post
    What did Harbaugh say to Tomlin at the end there?
    Harbs was asking Mike if he could borrow Charlie's walker for Joe who seemed to be a tad hobbled.