Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates

Roethlisberger Sucks

This jackwad just donated $8K to Baltimore PD for a new canine.

How are you supposed to hate a guy?

Dick.

Re: Roethlisberger Sucks

Didn't he do that last year? Maybe not, but it sounds very familiar.

Either way, nice gesture.

Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post

Dick.
    He plans on hitting the bars after the lose on SUNDAY. Just covering his tracks

Not bad for a RUNNING BACK!!! Now that is funny.
    #FIREROMAN

Very nice gesture on his part for the City of Baltimore.

I hope he doesn't ask for his check back after we kick their asses

Seriously though, I think that's great.

LOL, he did the same thing for Montgomery County PD/FD a year or two ago.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PGCountyRaven85 View Post
    LOL, he did the same thing for Montgomery County PD/FD a year or two ago.
    Why? Nobody told him its one of the richest counties in the entire United States? They didn't need the money. Baltimore City needs some help financially but not Montgomery...

this is so NOT a story.. Ben has a K9 foundation a grant program that goes along with it. Baltimore needed a new dog and used the grant program.

You guys make it sound like Ben showed up at the front door of Central Booking with a new dog this afternoon.

Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenboy2003 View Post
    this is so NOT a story.. Ben has a K9 foundation a grant program that goes along with it. Baltimore needed a new dog and used the grant program.

You guys make it sound like Ben showed up at the front door of Central Booking with a new dog this afternoon.
    I think all nice gestures are stories. It's a nice thing to do and he didn't have to. No, he didn't show up with a dog, he gave them $8K to pay for one that is fully trained.

You act like you do this kind of thing daily.

Blog Entries

eh, i mean, we knew he wasn't really as much a human waste as some of the degenerates you see on street corners. He's had his bad moments for sure, but he's like most NFL players nowadays...most of them are affiliated with at least SOME sort of charitable cause.

So, while I applaud him, I do get others saying it's a non-story. It's not like the guy showed up on Thanksgiving and volunteered at Bea Gaddy's. And, no, I didn't do it either.
    “When I think of a Baltimore Raven - we go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce, and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That’s the Baltimore Raven way.” - Steve Smith Sr.

Call me a Special Teams coach again. I dare you! I double dare you, MFer!

Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post

Dick.
    He wears piss and black.

I'd hate that son-of-a-bitch if he was donating blood to needy orphans and shitting cancer curing turds. Sure I'd appreciate what he'd done, but I'd still hate him.
    "A moron, a rapist, and a Pittsburgh Steeler walk into a bar. He sits down and says, “Hi I’m Ben may I have a drink please?”
    ProFootballMock

Blog Entries

If he was the QB for the Baltimore Ravens people would be throwing him a parade for this. We can hate him all we want, but I sure wish we drafted him back in 04.

He might be a dickhead when drunk, but I doubt he actually raped anyone. I am putting my neck on the line here as a Ravens fan, but you know it's probably the truth.

With that said, I hope he doesn't return at all this year so the Steelers sink out of the play off race.

I disagree leach. When one considers the utterly abysmal percentage of rape cases the police are able to even charge someone over, the well publicized impropriety in the investigation by the police of both cases, and compound that by the well known difficulty of prosecuting a wealthy celebrity for just about ANY crime, I think his lack of charges is fairly meaningless and that there's an awful lot of smoke for there not to be any fire.

I think he's a rapist, at best he's sexually aggressive in a way that I find incredibly unethical. If he were a Raven I would go back to cheering for the Niners like I did before 1996 until he left town, and maybe longer considering what it would mean to this organizations ethics to keep a person like that on the team, just like I vowed to do when there were rumors swirling that the Ravens were interested in Michael Vick.

There are some athletes who's failings as people override my ability to see past them and continue to cheer for the laundry.
    My motto was always to keep swinging. Whether I was in a slump or feeling badly or having trouble off the field, the only thing to do was keep swinging. -Hank Aaron