Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 12 of 38

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates
    Posts
    4,417

    Roethlisberger Sucks



    This jackwad just donated $8K to Baltimore PD for a new canine.

    How are you supposed to hate a guy?

    Dick.




  2. Re: Roethlisberger Sucks

    Didn't he do that last year? Maybe not, but it sounds very familiar.

    Either way, nice gesture.




  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Right Where I need to be
    Posts
    1,320

    Re: Roethlisberger Sucks

    Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    This jackwad just donated $8K to Baltimore PD for a new canine.

    How are you supposed to hate a guy?

    Dick.
    He plans on hitting the bars after the lose on SUNDAY. Just covering his tracks




  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Baltimore, MD
    Posts
    583

    Re: Roethlisberger Sucks

    Very nice gesture on his part for the City of Baltimore.

    I hope he doesn't ask for his check back after we kick their asses

    Seriously though, I think that's great.




  5. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Hyattsville
    Posts
    2,082

    Re: Roethlisberger Sucks

    LOL, he did the same thing for Montgomery County PD/FD a year or two ago.




  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Southern PA
    Posts
    4,945
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Roethlisberger Sucks

    Quote Originally Posted by PGCountyRaven85 View Post
    LOL, he did the same thing for Montgomery County PD/FD a year or two ago.
    Why? Nobody told him its one of the richest counties in the entire United States? They didn't need the money. Baltimore City needs some help financially but not Montgomery...




  7. #7

    Re: Roethlisberger Sucks

    this is so NOT a story.. Ben has a K9 foundation a grant program that goes along with it. Baltimore needed a new dog and used the grant program.

    You guys make it sound like Ben showed up at the front door of Central Booking with a new dog this afternoon.




  8. #8

    Re: Roethlisberger Sucks

    Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    This jackwad just donated $8K to Baltimore PD for a new canine.

    How are you supposed to hate a guy?

    Dick.
    He wears piss and black.

    I'd hate that son-of-a-bitch if he was donating blood to needy orphans and shitting cancer curing turds. Sure I'd appreciate what he'd done, but I'd still hate him.




  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    "Merry old England"
    Posts
    9,232
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: Roethlisberger Sucks

    If he was the QB for the Baltimore Ravens people would be throwing him a parade for this. We can hate him all we want, but I sure wish we drafted him back in 04.

    He might be a dickhead when drunk, but I doubt he actually raped anyone. I am putting my neck on the line here as a Ravens fan, but you know it's probably the truth.

    With that said, I hope he doesn't return at all this year so the Steelers sink out of the play off race.




  10. #10

    Re: Roethlisberger Sucks

    Quote Originally Posted by leachisabeast View Post
    .

    He might be a dickhead when drunk, but I doubt he actually raped anyone. I am putting my neck on the line here as a Ravens fan.
    Dude, I know you are British and I actually enjoy your posts on here. But we just had us an election over here in the colonies where one of our political parties shot itself in the foot over comments made by 2 Senate candidates regarding the "legitimacy", etc. of rape.

    No woman wants to be RAPED, even in a post-"50 Shades of Grey" world. Neither does any woman relish the ordeal faced by the plaintiff in a rape case (defense attorneys publically go over and after their lifestyle/sexual history like starving dogs - that's what they're paid to do). This is why many rape plaintiffs drop charges. Ben most likely had charges dropped in the GA case (and others I think, I'm no expert on Ben's off-field history) for precisely this reason. No woman would make even the initial accusation unless they experienced other than fully consensual sexual contact.
    Ben used his status to attract female attention and then behaved in ways that were not perceived by his accusers as fully consensual. The GA case w/ the drunk college kid I find particularly egregious, much as I found Bill Clinton and Paula Jones or Monica L. Pick on someone your own size, boys!!

    I don't doubt that Ben behaved at least boorishly and quite likely criminally in his sexual assault/rape incidents. He has a history of being an asshole when out in public. It has permanently affected my perception of him and the desirability of his obvious football talents.

    The thing w/ police dogs he has been doing for a while in every community in which he plays, and good for him.
    It is a worthy gesture even considering the obvious p.r. motivations that in part motivate it.

    I'm glad I won't have to watch him tomorrow from Sec 527, for any number of reasons.

    Sorry, guy, but the brother, husband, and father in me had to pipe up. GO RAVENS and peace out.




  11. #11

    Re: Roethlisberger Sucks

    Quote Originally Posted by Tucker: M&T Sec 527 View Post
    No woman wants to be RAPED, even in a post-"50 Shades of Grey" world. Neither does any woman relish the ordeal faced by the plaintiff in a rape case (defense attorneys publically go over and after their lifestyle/sexual history like starving dogs - that's what they're paid to do). This is why many rape plaintiffs drop charges. Ben most likely had charges dropped in the GA case (and others I think, I'm no expert on Ben's off-field history) for precisely this reason. No woman would make even the initial accusation unless they experienced other than fully consensual sexual contact.
    Ben used his status to attract female attention and then behaved in ways that were not perceived by his accusers as fully consensual. The GA case w/ the drunk college kid I find particularly egregious, much as I found Bill Clinton and Paula Jones or Monica L. Pick on someone your own size, boys!! :
    Your "no woman" statement is overly broad. Crystal Mangum (Duke LAX) lied. There's a man still sitting in prison in VA after his accuser admitted she lied because VA has a "21 day" rule that doesn't allow a trial judge to consider evidence not presented within 21 days of conviction except for DNA. Lamar Owens's accuser (Naval Academy) probably didn't know what happened that night: she was extremely drunk.

    Most states, perhaps all, have laws which restrict the ability of defense attorneys to go after an alleged rape victim's past, sexual or otherwise. The Duke LAX defenders were denied using Mangum's previous psychiatric problems- including a previous dubious allegation of being raped- in pretrial hearings, and would have been denied had it gone to trial.

    I don't know if Roethlisberger is a rapist/sexual offender or not. As a Ravens fan, I laugh at "Rapistberge," but that's based on my fan bias, not on any evidence which shows even to a preponderance of the evidence that he warrants the label.




  12. #12

    Re: Roethlisberger Sucks

    To give you your link: http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/blog/ja...y-chose-not-to

    Well, he did say he hates playing the Ravens... Heh heh.




Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Russell Street Report Website Design by D3Corp Ocean City Maryland