Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Don't Let Ben's Absence Rob You

Quote Originally Posted by Real Fan Dan View Post
    ... of your intensity when when you walk into M&T Bank Stadium this Sunday! ;)

If you're going to the game, don't be lulled into some freaky kind of commie pinko trance like many Ravens Fans seemed to be during last year's Home playoff game!

Just because Jen won't play, (or won't be effective if he does) and just because the Steelers aren't doing so hot this year, doesn't mean they still aren't dangerous. All Ravens Fans, Coaches and Players have to bring the same energy and intensity into Our House as we did last year when we beat these clowns like a big bass drum! YOU can help by NOT letting up on the Madness that generates the absolutely electric atmosphere in The Worlds Largest Outdoor Insane Asylum!

A Ravens win will clinch a playoff berth. A BALTIMORE win and a Cincy loss will clinch the Division - in Week 12 fer cryin out loud! :happyanim

Please i beg of you: Do not EVER go silent at the game Sunday YO! Don't allow the Fans around you to go into a funk either! Mind you don't be a jerk or nothing - just get 'em all fired up no matter where you sit!

IT'S TIME TO GO FOR THE KILL RAVENS FANS!!!

BRING IT!!!

Thank you.
    - Real Fan Dan
    Preach on bro. Love it...

Blog Entries

The Steelers are still the Steelers no matter who is playing. It's the duty of every Ravens fans to hate them and let hate pour out during the game. This should be a statement by the team and the fans.

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    The Steelers are still the Steelers no matter who is playing. It's the duty of every Ravens fans to hate them and let hate pour out during the game. This should be a statement by the team and the fans.
    He is a Sith Lord that goes by the name....Darth GOTA.

:D

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

With or without Ben, this fact remains: the Ravens haven't beaten the Steelers past Dec 1st since 2007. 0-5 inc those 2 playoff defeats. That's just embarrassing. Before 2008, we were 5-2 vs Pittsburgh in Dec and 5-3 inc January.

If any Ravens players do read the forums, that should give all the motivation you need.

Now duly deliver a total annihilation of the Steelers.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenboy2003 View Post
    Coming off a big road win.. extra 3 hours to get liquored up in the tailgate lots... Ravens smell blood in the water and move in for the kill.

It's going to be loud and obnoxious at M&T. Can't wait.

We'll be ready. We'll bring it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V8lT1o0sDwI

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrian View Post
    With or without Ben, this fact remains: the Ravens haven't beaten the Steelers past Dec 1st since 2007. 0-5 inc those 2 playoff defeats. That's just embarrassing.
    That is an interesting stat that I do not believe I have heard anyone else quote, and I had to go back to check it for myself. You are correct sir! I hope the Ravens are indeed using this for additional motivation.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by StingerNLG View Post
    He is a Sith Lord that goes by the name....Darth GOTA.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2
    If Billick could go to the Dark Side why can't the rest of us ;)

If Billick could go to the Dark Side why can't the rest of us ;)
    Do you have cookies????

Blog Entries

This. They're wounded and desperate. They don't want to be looking up at the Bengals at the end of the year, and losing this game makes that much more likely regardless of the outcome of the Bengals game against the Chargers.

They still have a very good defense, and three strong running backs. They have the ability to make the game ugly, especially if the Ravens come in flat because the Steelers are struggling. I don't think Harbaugh or Suggs is going to allow that to happen, but the risk isn't zero.

The fans can help. We should look at this game as a chance to take ownership of the division. The goal needs to be a two-year sweep of the division and back-to-back titles, and right now the Steelers are the team in the way of that goal. If the fans are roaring, and I think they will be (I, alas, will not be able to make the game at The Vault), that will help fire up the team.

Blog Entries

This could be a tough game down to the wire... I hope not but it sure could. Don't worry, every Raven fan will be up for this one!

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    This could be a tough game down to the wire... I hope not but it sure could. Don't worry, every Raven fan will be up for this one!
    No doubt. The Steelers are a well coached team. They're not going to give up. But the Ravens are playing in Baltimore. Best home field in all of football! I don't care what the Steelers do. They're not winning this one.