Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Blog Entries

Re: The last time the Steelers visited M&T Bank Stadium

Quote Originally Posted by Beau Petard View Post
    I was driving between the Mean Streets of Ellicott City and Hickory, NC
    Fun times I have some family that lives in Hickory.

That game actually has some special memories for me. I went with one of my good friends that ended up actually getting in a fatal car accident and passing away several months later.

The Greater Metropolitan Granite Falls, NC Area

Matt-
    Thanks for the correction! The video screen on my XM radio ;) must have been transmitting a blurry image!!!

Paint-
    Where in Hickory? (PM if you wish/care.) We're renting there while we build a house across the river in Granite Falls.

And my deepest sympathies on the loss of your good friend. In a bit of coincidence, I had lurked on the SunSpot board back around the time of the Ravens Super Bowl run, and found out one of the posters there was a good friend with whom I played soccer in the MD Major Leagues for a number of years. He stopped posting at one point, and many posters asked about him. I finally signed up to post and had the unfortunate duty to let them know he had passed.

The throw Joe makes at 2:27 or so is just spectacular. Into triple coverage. God, what a glorious day that was! And after an offseason of chirping by those asshats, as well. They deserved that beatdown!
    My Ravens Blog: Brittany Rants About Football
    Ravens-Redskins: Dissecting the Final Drive

"The days are long. But the years are short." - John Harbaugh

Quote Originally Posted by akashicrecorder View Post
    The throw Joe makes at 2:27 or so is just spectacular. Into triple coverage. God, what a glorious day that was! And after an offseason of chirping by those asshats, as well. They deserved that beatdown!
    JJ's pancake block on Hines Ward is the best part of the video. Shame he didn't knock all his teeth out.

Wow, what a game that was! I remember I couldn't believe what was happening and the Steelers just seemed so incredibly hapless. It is a rare event to see a score differential that large when our two teams play. The Ravens were on fire that day!!

Wow!! That felt good. The Mighty Baltimore Ravens, Shitsburgh was so quiet, i was King for a Week. Had 13 dumbass wearing Ravens Gear for a Week. Damn i loved that game. Let those Black Jerseys Rain A Raven Beatdown on those Sqeelers again.

That is a great collection of clips from that game.. man, Rice had some epic runs there! This is what happens when everyone shows up.