Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Ravens 8 Point Favorites

I don't gamble but I see this one being another blow-out. The Ravens are a different offense at home and there is nothing that gets Sizzle up like piss and black. Batch can't throw the long ball anymore and that cuts down on their receivers speed advantage so I expect at least two picks, one returned for a score.
    "A moron, a rapist, and a Pittsburgh Steeler walk into a bar. He sits down and says, “Hi I’m Ben may I have a drink please?”
    ProFootballMock

I agree, but the Ravens coaching staff may tell Joe to turtle up and let Pitt make a mistake which would keep the game close.

Quote Originally Posted by Brtnder81 View Post
    I never bet on a team I have rooting interest in because my heart gets involved in the pick not just my head
    You are a smart man.

Quote Originally Posted by ravenjoe View Post
    I can't believe the spread is that high!! I'd take the Steelers, with their D, and this point spread.
    You didn't watch Charlie play last week?

Quote Originally Posted by Paintballguy View Post
    To me it basically says Ben isn't playing.
    No Pgh - Balt game should be over 3 points - no matter who is or isn't playing.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Paintballguy View Post
    To me it basically says Ben isn't playing.
    I agree. With Ben in I could see Ravens being 3 or 3.5 point favorites. With Homestead Charlie, the 3rd string QB starting, the line being between 8 and 10 is about right. Lets not forget how well the Ravens offense plays at home as well. I am hoping for a close game with you all, but a shellacking could be in the making.

Blog Entries

The site that I ... uh... check the spreads on has closed betting for this game.

Last time they did that for a Ravens game was against Jacksonville.

I am no conspiracy theorist, but if there was ever a game for Vegas to slip the Refs a few bucks, it was that game. Our WR's were mugged all game with no calls. So if things don't go our way, that's what I 'm blaming it on.