Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Blog Entries

This rivalry never gets old.

I was reading some posts on a Steelers board to see how they felt about the game. It was funny to hear some of the comments. It is clear that both teams' fans take the rivalry very seriously and are very hard on their own teams when it comes to the rivalry.

For example, "As someone mentioned earlier, I hate the fact that Batch cannot throw beyond 30 yards. The over/under on number of routes Reed undercuts begins at twenty. "
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Re: This rivalry never gets old.

Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    I was reading some posts on a Steelers board to see how they felt about the game. It was funny to hear some of the comments. It is clear that both teams' fans take the rivalry very seriously and are very hard on their own teams when it comes to the rivalry.

For example, "As someone mentioned earlier, I hate the fact that Batch cannot throw beyond 30 yards. The over/under on number of routes Reed undercuts begins at twenty. "
    Leaving the game a few weeks ago the cabbie said that he didn't care if Tomlin won 10 SB's losing to the Ravens at home three times in a row should cost him his job.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravens75 View Post
    Leaving the game a few weeks ago the cabbie said that he didn't care if Tomlin won 10 SB's losing to the Ravens at home three times in a row should cost him his job.
    Wow!

I love this rivalry!
    Master of 'Gifs for dummies'

"The world called for wetwork, and we answered. No greater good. No just cause." - Kazuhira Miller

Blog Entries

DAMN funny thing the fans are the only one who take this rivalry to a whole other level, most the steeler players and RAVENS playrers are good friends, Iknow Harrison and Sizzle hangout all the time during the pro-bowl, Ryan Clark and Ed Reed are good friends and hangout during the offseason. Now the Old Steelers under Cowher and Old Ravens under Billick may have had some bad blood with Ed and Ward, Ray and Joey Porter.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravens75 View Post
    How is this cabbie going to feel after Sunday, when it's four times in a row/swept in consecutive seasons.

Blog Entries

They're going to pull out all stops in this game; I mean everything. If they lose another division game (and 3 games in a row) they're toast. It will be interesting

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Blog Entries

It will be a fight for about one qtr but Ravens smell blood and one thing i've notice since the harbaugh era Ravens have developed that killer instincts, we don't leave plays on the field by matter of choice anymore. We are going to end sthe stealers lives this sunday, this is for the division at home where we have been juggernauts for 2seasons now!!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jsmoove View Post
    It will be a fight for about one qtr but Ravens smell blood and one thing i've notice since the harbaugh era Ravens have developed that killer instincts, we don't leave plays on the field by matter of choice anymore. We are going to end sthe stealers lives this sunday, this is for the division at home where we have been juggernauts for 2seasons now!!
    Smoove, you feeling okay. You might wanna check your temperature... ;)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    Smoove, you feeling okay. You might wanna check your temperature... ;)
    lmao! hey man real talk, we don't play around at home anymore.

Joe Flacco is seen as an afterthought on those Steelers boards. Funny because he has a winning record vs the Steelers and keeps breaking their hearts in front of their home fans.

Blog Entries

I'm one of the biggest Rice fan on these boards, but if there was ever a game where you'd want Jamal, it's this one. Nothing better than to see run over everyone on the steelers D.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by leachisabeast View Post
    I'm one of the biggest Rice fan on these boards, but if there was ever a game where you'd want Jamal, it's this one. Nothing better than to see run over everyone on the steelers D.
    That just reminded me when we played the steelers at home in 2003. Jamal eclipsed 2000 yards in an overtime win with the standard 13-10 final score. It never gets old indeed.