Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Re: The OFFICIAL Steelers - Ravens (12/2) Game Prediction Thread

Based on events since our 13-10 outing vs the Pitt squad just a fortnight ago...

- The Hair being back will bring about a Ravens point deduction of three

- Batch, Brown and the general Steeler tenacity that comes out when their hindparts are exposed may enable them to pull an additional 6 points out of their ass.

- Coming off that 4th and 29 HOF caliber type play, Ray Rice may want to make another statement at this time - add 3 pointollas

- Flacco will be even calmer, cooler and collecteder while playing at home - plus it up another 6

- The electrifying energy that blasts out of every single hot blooded Ravens Fan and Player in Our House is worth at least 7 points.

- Intangibles. The smell of blood is in the air. This team has worked very hard at improving their killer instinct the last couple of years. Here's where it pays off.

Ravens 26
    Steelers 16

P.S.
    For the Fans going to the Game:
    Don't let the fact that Therapist Ben ain't playing lull you into some kind of trance like last year's playoff game.
    We clinch a playoff bertth and possibly the Division and we need to make a statement on Natrional TV. Time to BRING IT BALTIMORE!
    Twenty years of Cheers.
    Thanks Baltimore Ravens Fans - You're the Best!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jsmoove View Post
    We getting ready to beat the muthafuckn brakes off this steeler team them wheels are ready to fall of that wagon, not only are we going to light that ass up, but their road to the playoffs will end at M&T this weekend, no hell will be unleashed, stealer nation will implode and they can go ahead and set trips for Miami for their probowl, that's about as far as they wil be going.
    I vote for this ^

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

33-16 good guys.

Forecast for Sunday? PAIN!
    My motto was always to keep swinging. Whether I was in a slump or feeling badly or having trouble off the field, the only thing to do was keep swinging. -Hank Aaron

Blog Entries

20-9, Ravens.

Steelers defense is still good and could come to play. With Ben out though, I think Charlie Batch is going to be in for a long evening and I see a couple of FG's being the only real points for them.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Blog Entries

No Ben. No Woodley. Troy P for probably just one series before he pulls up lame again. Will be tight for awhile but could get out of hand late. Ravens 31-13.

6. Re: The OFFICIAL Steelers - Ravens (12/2) Game Prediction Thread

34 - 6, Ravens

26-10 good guys

Tucker will get four field goals

Pitta and Rice with one TD each

Kruger 2 sacks, Suggs 1 sack, Art Jones 1 sack
    Cary Williams 1 Int

Heath Miller will get a TD

That's a pretty conservative prediction I think, nothing crazy here

Flacco throws 3 INTS and Steelers win 17-14. M&T streak ends!

Quote Originally Posted by EdinMB View Post
    Flacco throws 3 INTS and Steelers win 17-14. M&T streak ends!
    Yeah....go with that. When was the last time Flacco threw 3 int's much less 3 at home?

2010 was the last time he threw more than 2 and it was actually 5 against Cinci, but that was in Cinci. The time before that was 3 Vs. Greenbay in Greenbay on monday night. I was there and he was not good. That was 2009. Not much chance of him giving up 3. Now Batch on the other hand, he seems much more likely to me.

Blog Entries

I predict that with The Hair back in the PGH starting defense, Harbaugh will take risk avoidance to an entirely new level today. The Ravens game plan will make that of two weeks ago look like mad-bomberville: run, run, safe pass or draw, punt, pin 'em back, play defense, lather, rinse, repeat. Everyone in Baltimore will be screaming for Cameron's head by the end of the game--except for those of us who finally have come to realize that Cam is only following orders.

(Bonus prediction: We're not going to see a semblance of an NFL offense from this team for the rest of the regular season until & unless last week's conditions repeat--down by >1 score with <10 minutes to play.)

One TD in nine quarters combined with managing only 200 yards of total offense the last time we played tells me it's another close.

The team that scores on defense / special teams wins the game.