Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Re: The OFFICIAL Steelers - Ravens (12/2) Game Prediction Thread

Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    Troy Polamalu being back will help the Steelers, but we'll have to see if he can hold up the entire game. This is almost an 'all hands on deck' situation for the Steelers. Troy Polamalu is expected to play, as is Antonio Brown, and Ben Roethlisberger will give it a shot.

I think that if the Ravens try to make this a ball control game, they will be making a mistake. If they come out trying to force feed Ray Rice, they will struggle. This is a game where they need to show some adjustments from the way the Steelers played their passing offense two weeks ago. Pitta is back and that should help them to use the middle of the field more.

If I were John Harbaugh, I would employ the same strategy that I did in the opener last year, as far as the passing offense is concerned.

I'm tending to think more along the lines of this post, as the Steelers will have several of their key players back who are without a doubt difference makers. Polamalu and Brown will be playing, and I'm leaning towards Roethlisberger playing as well. While I don't think he'll be 100%, he is certainly the better option compared to Batch or Leftwich.
    I still think the Ravens will win this game, however I think it will be another low scoring affair and a nail biter as we always see.
    16-13 Ravens

Ravens pass rush is going to get there early and often. Batch isn't going to make it the whole game. Dwyer will probably gash us for 120+ and a TD but I think the Ravens should win this by double digits.

Ravens 27
    Steelers 16

Blog Entries

We getting ready to beat the muthafuckn brakes off this steeler team them wheels are ready to fall of that wagon, not only are we going to light that ass up, but their road to the playoffs will end at M&T this weekend, no hell will be unleashed, stealer nation will implode and they can go ahead and set trips for Miami for their probowl, that's about as far as they wil be going.

20-13 Ravens. 1 Defensive score or ST's score, 1 Offensive TD, 2FG's. Ugly game per usual. Cussing, tension, throwing objects, disbelief at officials trying to let Steelers stay in the game and then relief.

Ben isn't going to play, and if by some miracle he did, he won't be effective. I saw the video of him throwing yesterday, he didn't look comfortable at all. Troy isn't going to be a huge factor, and I wouldn't be surprised if he doesn't get hurt again. Having Brown back will help, but he's got no one to throw it to him.

This one has the potential to be a blowout. If the Steelers play like they did against the Browns, the Ravens will destroy them worse than the 35-7 drubbing last year(that's right, these game aren't ALWAYS close).

I think the Steelers get a late score to make it closer than it seems:

Ravens 27
    Steelers 13

Blog Entries

if ben plays he wont make 3rd quarter at the hands of the pass rush. we're gonna smash em up and keep the record setting stranglehold on the AFCN going.

31 - 10

go ravens

Blog Entries

rOLL EM MUTHA F@#KAS OUTTA M&T

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jsmoove View Post
    rOLL EM MUTHA F@#KAS OUTTA M&T
    That is what my heart is telling me will happen. My head is playing it safe, but that is what my heart is telling me. This will be funeral. Steelers fans will not be proud of the showing in this game from Pittsburgh.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Blog Entries

the tides have turned the once dominant steeler team is no more Ravens stepped out of the steelers shadows 2 seasons ago and we are not looking back, now its the bengals turn to live in ours. The AFCN have switched roles.

I believe that we BLOW them out.

Ravens 41
    Steelers 17 ( late garbage TD )

Not bad for a RUNNING BACK!!! Now that is funny.
    #FIREROMAN

Steelers won't cough up the ball as much as in Cleveland. If they do, I'll look forward to another 55 points.

Ravens will win, but interesting to see how much resistance the Steelers put up. Really, the only way without a 100% Ben to pay that the Steelers can win this is if the Ravens turn the ball over several times. I think it'll be a conservative game by the Ravens - win by not making a fuck-up. The Steelers aren't in the Ravens' heads anymore, so it'll feel a bit different.

Baltimore 23, Pittsburgh 7.

Blog Entries

I love the confidence QB...

Here come the men in black...