NFLN Replay vs Chargers - WED 9PM

Set the DVRs..... watch & breath knowing the outcome!!

ENJOY!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
    prepared to <spit> and <swear> at any minute.. blame it on PMS!

NEW AVATAR! I GOT A NEW AVATAR!

Re: NFLN Replay vs Chargers - WED 9PM

That was awesome.

Did anyone else notice that Fios had the title listed as "Baltimore Colts Vs San Diego Chargers"?
    Section 536
    Since 2002
    Dont Touch The Railing!!!

Yes I did notice that on my guide.

It was interesting to watch some of the plays that led to the 4th and 29, including the interception just out of bounds, and Oher's recovery of Flacco's fumble. Talk about a series of unfortunate (for the Chargers) events.

Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates

What I noticed was that Rivers is a whiny bitch: "Nobody in the stadium thought he made it. None of the Ravens thought he made it." Bullcrap, you can see them cheering as Rice is tackled believing he had made it. What a whiner. And he said the refs couldn't change the ruling on the field because of lack of evidence. Uh, THEY DID CHANGE IT and moved the ball back 1/2 a yard, Whiner.

Rice made it, instead of being upset about what was a good spot you should be upset at that dumbass defense that let a RB go 30 yards on a 4th and 29.

Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    What I noticed was that Rivers is a whiny bitch: "Nobody in the stadium thought he made it. None of the Ravens thought he made it." Bullcrap, you can see them cheering as Rice is tackled believing he had made it. What a whiner. And he said the refs couldn't change the ruling on the field because of lack of evidence. Uh, THEY DID CHANGE IT and moved the ball back 1/2 a yard, Whiner.

Rice made it, instead of being upset about what was a good spot you should be upset at that dumbass defense that let a RB go 30 yards on a 4th and 29.
    And this is news to you? Rivers has always been like that. What a tool...I mean, just suck it up and admit that it was a great play. AND you still could have won the game, but didn't...sheesh...