Quote Originally Posted by StingerNLG View Post
I'd rather not see even positive threads about how the team's coach handled adversity not turn into another "we suck and we are going to lose" threads.

Honestly I am glad and hopeful that Ravens players don't acually read our forum and see how down some fans are about a 9-2 football team about to win another division title and go to the playoffs for the 5th year in a row.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2
Can you please point to where anyone said "we suck and we are going to lose"?

This is the same thing you did in the Flacco thread where a few people criticized him and you go off about people saying he sucks and how "we should just get rid of him".

Complete hyperbole and unfounded.

I think John Harbaugh is a dick. And to be honest, this article bears out what I've spoken about over the years. The guy has treated people in the organization like shit for years.

Maybe he's changed. Who knows.

I still think it's sort of a powder keg that could blow up if this team did indeed face some adversity (i.e. losing).

So what? It's an opinion. Nowhere does it say anything about hoping to lose or sucking.

The story doesn't strike everyone the same way. Some see it as a great thing. Others see some pretty intense feelings on both sides that were obviously simmering and not exactly great.

Why can't we just respond to what's actually posted?

PP