Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Steelers rolled out the jailbird bumblebee uniforms, we will counter with the black alternates

oh great.. the black leotards..

I honestly wish we would just stick with the white pants/purple jersey combo.

Re: Steelers rolled out the jailbird bumblebee uniforms, we will counter with the black alternates

Update: Black top with white pants.

Blog Entries

The all black may be a better look, but I think we tend to play better historically in black jerseys and white pants.
    “When I think of a Baltimore Raven - we go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce, and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That’s the Baltimore Raven way.” - Steve Smith Sr.

Call me a Special Teams coach again. I dare you! I double dare you, MFer!

Blog Entries

Are we spraying our cleats black again? ;)

And I swear the bumblebee pants look like supermarket paper bags, at least on my TV
    at one point of my life I was exactly Pi years old

The Greater Metropolitan Granite Falls, NC Area

I think the teams need to tough it out like when we were kids, have a separate pre-game coin toss, and go with "skins and shirts"...

Quote Originally Posted by Ivalice View Post
    Update: Black top with white pants.
    Good. To me, the all-blacks look like a bunch of big guys wearing pajamas out there. I like the black jerseys, but stick with the white pants.

Like R-Boy i don't like the black leotards. I'm hip with the Black jerseys and white drawers however.

I think the Steelers only wore those hideous striped prison uniforms in a sad attempt to fuck our eyes up lol.
    Twenty years of Cheers.
    Thanks Baltimore Ravens Fans - You're the Best!

Blog Entries

I love the all black pajama look. I wish they would wear them again. The black/white combo looks good though too.

Blog Entries

I still have a headache from those Steeler throwups, I mean throwbacks.