Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Blog Entries

Re: Steelers rolled out the jailbird bumblebee uniforms, we will counter with the black alternates

Are we spraying our cleats black again?

And I swear the bumblebee pants look like supermarket paper bags, at least on my TV
    To understand paranoid people better, follow them around.

The Greater Metropolitan Granite Falls, NC Area

Re: Steelers rolled out the jailbird bumblebee uniforms, we will counter with the black alternates

I think the teams need to tough it out like when we were kids, have a separate pre-game coin toss, and go with "skins and shirts"...

Quote Originally Posted by Ivalice View Post
    Update: Black top with white pants.
    Good. To me, the all-blacks look like a bunch of big guys wearing pajamas out there. I like the black jerseys, but stick with the white pants.

Like R-Boy i don't like the black leotards. I'm hip with the Black jerseys and white drawers however.

I think the Steelers only wore those hideous striped prison uniforms in a sad attempt to fuck our eyes up lol.
    If you break the rules you can't make the rules.
    - Remove Coach Tomlin from the NFL Competition committee.

Blog Entries

I love the all black pajama look. I wish they would wear them again. The black/white combo looks good though too.

Blog Entries

I still have a headache from those Steeler throwups, I mean throwbacks.