Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Does Ben Play?

Quote Originally Posted by RedSkins Fury View Post
    I'd bet a $25 Christmas gift to a Baltimore kids charity with 1 person that Ben does not play. Anyone?
    If by "play" you mean see the field for at least one snap, yes, I'll take the bet.

But I want the charity of my choice, win or lose. Deal?

Re: Does Ben Play?

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonRaven View Post
    If by "play" you mean see the field for at least one snap, yes, I'll take the bet.

But I want the charity of my choice, win or lose. Deal?
    Well I think it would be a bit more fair for each better to have a pre-chosen and mutally agreed upon charity to use if they win... but whatever. What is your charity of choice? PM me if you'd like. I'm reasonable, but I'm sure as hell not donating to the ever popular Texan charity of "Guns and Beer for Tots". So just let me know where you'll be donating to.

And yes, I am betting that Ben Roethlisberger does not play a single official snap in this game.
    Last edited by MinnesotaRaven; 11-29-2012 at 05:01 PM.

Well I think it would be a but more fair for each better to have a pre-chosen and mutally agreed upon charity to use if they win... but whatever. What is your charity of choice? PM me if you'd like. I'm reasonable, but I'm sure as hell not donating to the ever popular Texan charity of "Guns and Beer for Tots". So just let me know where you'll be donating to.

And yes, I am betting that Ben Roethlisberger does not play a single official snap in this game.
    Cute.

JHU Pancreatic Cancer Research Center

Cute.

JHU Pancreatic Cancer Research Center
    Great. ;)

BTW, I like Texas...

It's on! Is $25 a good amount?
    Last edited by MinnesotaRaven; 11-29-2012 at 05:06 PM.

Blog Entries
    Ed bouchette just said its not looking good for Ben Sunday

@EdBouchette: Does not look good for #steelers Roethlisberger Sunday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No, he doesn't play.

But, does it matter? Ravens take this in dominating fashion, no matter the opposing QB.

Blog Entries

Apparently he's been practicing, but has no zip on his passes whatsoever. They've tinkered with his shoulder pads and rib pads and have kevlar padding around his chest/rib cage area.

I cannot honestly think that the Steelers would be willing to jeopardize the rest of their season by playing Roethlisberger. I mean, if they play him...and he gets even more hurt...that will be even worse than losing in Baltimore. At least by letting Ben heal for another week, they'll be able to try and win out and go 10-6 and sneak into the playoffs, which at that point they could be incredibly dangerous assuming Ben is healthy at that point.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Blog Entries

Also, Willie Colon is out, Max Starks is out, Mike Adams is out...they've got a ton of turmoil on their OL...they're actually considering moving Pouncey to guard and starting Legursky at center.

I'm just saying...even if Ben plays, it might not do much good with that OL in shambles the way it is.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    Also, Willie Colon is out, Max Starks is out, Mike Adams is out...they've got a ton of turmoil on their OL...they're actually considering moving Pouncey to guard and starting Legursky at center.

I'm just saying...even if Ben plays, it might not do much good with that OL in shambles the way it is.
    That's the one thing that's been lost in this whole debate, the O-line is so bad the Steelers are forced to experiment, this is possibly the worst time for that.

Blog Entries

I hope he plays so we can put him and the stealers outta their misery for the remainder of this season.

Great. ;)

BTW, I like Texas...

It's on! Is $25 a good amount?
    Yup. $25.00 is fine

And I think you may win already. Not an hour after I agreed to it, all these yinzer news outlets starting saying he's probably not playing.

Blog Entries

Yup. $25.00 is fine

And I think you may win already. Not an hour after I agreed to it, all these yinzer news outlets starting saying he's probably not playing.
    Have you seen who could be protecting him? If Starks, Colon, and Adams are out, I won't be surprised if we break the sack record.