Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Amazing!!!!

Blog Entries

Amazing!!!!

WOW, Loved that fucking game, that's Raven football man, came close in the end, but we came up BIG TIME in the fucking clutch to win that game. We looked so bad for like 3 quarters on offense, but Joe came up huge in the clutch moments of the game.

Defense played LIGHTS OUT, it reminded me of the old skool ravens we all know and love.

Ray Rice made a HOF type play on 4th down. Torrey Smith came up fucking huge, Boldins block was insane.

Flacco can you please play like that on the road in more noisy areas please? I'm so happy, and drunk, but yeaaaaah!!! A true championship team can play that bad for the first half, but find a way to win on the west coast. We would have lost games like this last year.

I WILL EAT MY WORDS IN THE OTHER THREAD I POSTED, I APOLOGISE! But you guys know how frustrating it is in games like this.

ROLL ON Shittsburgh!!!! 9-2

Re: Amazing!!!!

Oh my giddy aunt! We had no right to win that but we did it Ravens style!

We may have struggled early, but the number of clutch players this team possesses will always make us dangerous if it's close, regardless of how we're playing. Flacco, Doss, Boldin, Tucker, Pitta, Rice and Torrey all made crucial plays either on the final normal time drive or overtime., and that's just on offence!

Blog Entries

I am very proud of the ravens.

Blog Entries

Once again the playmakers come through for the Ravens. Last week it was Jacoby Jones. This week it was Rice making one of the greatest plays in the history of the Ravens and Torrey Smith showing that he can do it all. This offense has huge play ability at the skill positions.

i was thinking 1 win in this three game stretch and we've got 2 wins two games into the stretch.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by londonraven View Post
    I am very proud of the ravens.
    Although admittedly, on reflection i was EXTREMELY frustrated not long ago this evening

Gutty, gutty...terrific effort.

Ugly as hell, but this team finds a way every week to get it done.

They aren't pretty, and execution/coaching may be lacking at times, but man, nobody gives up.
    Although Walsh's system of offense can compensate for lack of talent; however, defense is a different story. According to Walsh, talent on defense was essential and could not be compensated for. What did Walsh do in 1981? He acquired physical and talented players on defense.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    Once again the playmakers come through for the Ravens. Last week it was Jacoby Jones. This week it was Rice making one of the greatest plays in the history of the Ravens and Torrey Smith showing that he can do it all. This offense has huge play ability at the skill positions.
    That might be one of the greatest plays I have ever seen.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Forum Runner
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Gutsy indeed. Crazy game. Can't believe we pulled it out.

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    Once again the playmakers come through for the Ravens. Last week it was Jacoby Jones. This week it was Rice making the greatest play in the history of the Ravens and Torrey Smith showing that he can do it all. This offense has huge play ability at the skill positions.
    Fixed it.
    Master of 'Gifs for dummies'

"The world called for wetwork, and we answered. No greater good. No just cause." - Kazuhira Miller

Quote Originally Posted by Dade View Post
    Fixed it.
    I'd give that honor to something from January of 2001 just for sentimental reasons. But as a game saving moment, nothing comes close.

Blog Entries
    Fantastic season defining win. This is a team of destiny!

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!