Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Re: Justin Tucker is a god

Quote Originally Posted by Corvo View Post
    Great pic. Thank you for posting.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by LoganSF View Post
    He is a Freshman and he does not fit the mold for an NFL QB. He will get demolished with his reckless (yet awesome) style of play.
    He is not simply quick. He is elusive in the pocket (has great pocket awareness) and can throw very accurately on the run and against the grain. Watch last Saturday's game and you will see several examples of that. He is like a fast-footed Ben R, except he will not give you the off-field trouble.

Dude, he is nothing like Roethlisberger. For one thing, if he and my little sister both got on a scale, they'd still probably weigh less than Roethlisberger. Not to mention the what? 6 inch height advantage.

For another, he runs for an ass load of yards whereas Ben scrambles primarily to buy time to throw.

Right now he's Mike Vick without the shitty backstory and baggage.
    My motto was always to keep swinging. Whether I was in a slump or feeling badly or having trouble off the field, the only thing to do was keep swinging. -Hank Aaron

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ActualSpamBot View Post
    Dude, he is nothing like Roethlisberger. For one thing, if he and my little sister both got on a scale, they'd still probably weigh less than Roethlisberger. Not to mention the what? 6 inch height advantage.

For another, he runs for an ass load of yards whereas Ben scrambles primarily to buy time to throw.

Right now he's Mike Vick without the shitty backstory and baggage.
    Yeah Ben really isn't that fast or athletic, he just runs out of the pocket and has the lower body strength and sheer size to avoid sacks, he isn't really a great scrambler at all, like a RG3, a Mike Vick, or even a Tim Tebow....