Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Aaaaaaahhhhhhhh!!!!!

Honestly, I don't even see why that's 4 down territory. Even if we pick it up, we'd have to execute the TD, and we would already have a free 3 points if we take the field goal. Our defense was holding up enough that chipping away at the lead would have been effective enough.

While we're on the topic of line play, what was the deal with Osemele getting beaten like a drum 90% of the time in just straight up 1v1 ? He got worked something fierce yesterday. It also got Flacco killed.

Brady is pretty successful at the QB sneak at the goal line even when it's just as obvious

Quote Originally Posted by bacchys View Post
    It was a bad spot on the sneak, imo. I thought Flacco made it over the line.
    This! I know the yellow line is not 100% accurate, but the ball in Joe's hand was clearly on or over that line, yet when they spotted it, it was a half yard short. Then they run a play that starts 10 yards behind the LOS to get 1 foot? Terrible call, worse than the sneak IMO!

I can only hope that the dumb ass Pierce play/formation will be used in the future as a naked bootleg by Flacco to the opposite side.

Blog Entries

Lenny Moore would have made it on that play. He says I can still get you a first down, maybe not a touch down but a first
    down.

And with or w/o blocking.