Tonight is shaping up as another example why I quit the GOP in 2006. No focus. No passion. Completely rudderless in terms of any sort of dynamic personalities and when one does crop up, he / she is beaten back by the good ole' boys. The 10% who hold all the power in the GOP totally ruin it for the other 90%. Reap what you sow, Republicans. You deserved tonight.
Mitt closed to gap in OHio by 4%.
He leads in VA by 4%.
FOX just ran the scenario and it is easier for OBY to get to 270.
Mitt has to win OH, FLA, VA, NC, COL that brings him up.
Keep in mind that Rasmussen called for a tie a couple of months ago and it
goes to the House.
That's why I voted for Gary Johnson, the Libertarian. He was more conservative than
Romney who wooed the conservatives, then after he got the nomination he went back
to the center to get the women's vote. He's flipped more than an Aunt Jamima pancake.
I still don't won't Oby to win but I just couldn't pull the lever for Mitt.
BTW, that 10% you mentioned is headed up by Karl Rove and Bill Bennett. They crucified
Santorum and Newt during the primaries and got W in.
I hope that Johnson gets at least 5% of the popular vote. Then my vote meant something
to someone. It means nothing in MD.
The GOP reminds me so much of Microsoft it's scary.
It's only relevant because it still rests on its foundation from years past.
Meanwhile Apple, I mean the democratic party, pummels them with fresh approaches, leaders, and vision.
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2
I just don't understand what has happened here. Its like 2010 never happened.
This is shaking my faith in this country.
Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk 2
I think Romney has a legit shot at Ohio.
It's still 1% difference in Fla. Like Rove said it will go back and forth
all night til the end. 60% of the vote is in.
It's like a football game with the team that has the ball last will
score and win.
Still tight in VA and OHio and Col but OBY has 244 pts.
Missouri goes to Mitt.
Score is now 244-203.
OHIO, FLA AND VA changes things and it's all tight.
OBY gets Ohio's 18 votes.
The people wanted the bailout. Unemployment at 8% there.
They wanted OBUMMER CARE.
SCREW EM ALL.
Romney could lose even if he carries OH and FL. Has that ever happened before?
This was another great thread HR. Congrats.
It was like the game day thread-lol.
Great spending the night with you all.
And that's that. Damn. This wasn't as entertaining as I hoped.