1) A $60 million fine, the funds of which go to external programs for child abuse. According to the NCAA, that amount “cannot come at the expense of non-revenue sports or student-athlete scholarships.”
2) A four-year postseason ban.
3) All wins from 1998-2011 will be vacated (111 wins). Joe Paterno is no longer major college football’s winningest.
4) A reduction of 10 initial and 20 total scholarships each year for a four-year period. This will drop the limit of offered scholarships per year to 15 and cap the total number of scholarships to 65.
5) Five years probation with a monitor.
6) The NCAA can investigate the program further after criminal proceedings.