Just to recap:
- tailgate location:
Pacific Auto Body
1048 6th Avenue South
- parking and other details at post 47 above
- please bring food and drink for yourself, plus a little extra food for the community chest, and a few dollars to reimburse me for buying our host some booze
- the closest place to buy food for tailgate party is the Japanese grocery store Uwajimaya, within walking distance of Pioneer Square and the stadium. Even though it is an Asian store they still have plenty of western food and beer.
- one or two pairs and a single ticket still available in our group
- if anyone is unable to crack the code on the message board's PM system, please e-mail me at email@example.com and I will forward your message
- also: dress for Seattle weather! While the Storm of the Century headed to Alaska and British Columbia should clear out by Saturday, don't be surprised to be in some nasty, cold, and windy showers on Sunday. Our seats should be protected. The tailgate party will go on in any event!
Sorry for our lack of participation on the planning here...we've been off the board for a while...MikeK, Ravenous52, and myself will be heading up from Portland Saturday....have any plans been finalized for Saturday night? The last place mentioned was The Tap Room I think? Lemme know ;)
Cool we plan on watching the first half of Bengals/Steelers up there before heading to the stadium. Look for me, ill be wearing the black Ngata jersey/ purple camo.
Also, Saturday night, we will be at ROCK BOTTOM RESTAURANT AND BREWERY 1333 5TH AVE for dinner and drinks around 10pmish. Would love to kick it with some real Ravens fans!
What's up everyone, I'm stationed up in Everett and This is my first ravens game in 9 years as I was overseas since 2002. My brother and father are flying in from Baltimore, we have seats in section 109 under the overhang of the second level.
I saw a few spots everyone is meeting up, anyone plan on tailgating at the stadium? Also how far is the auto body spot from the stadium?
Looking forward to meet up with some "real" ravens fans Sunday...
Yahoo maps, it looks to be about 1/2 mile.
Hey there everyone! New to these boards, but I've been supporting and defending the Ravens on ESPN boards for many years. Grew up in Baltimore, went to the U, currently in Portland, and obviously a huge Ravens fan, but I haven't been to a Raven's game in over 10 years...until Sunday. Landed some section 112 seats. I've got a small group, 3 or 4 of us guys who are looking for a good Ravens tailgate. We'll be getting into Seattle between 8-9am.
How many people are you anticipating Mista T?
Anyone else know of a tailgate at the stadium as well? Looking to meet up with this group early then move closer to the stadium as game time nears.
I went to the seahawks bengals game two weeks ago, the parking in the tailgating area is $40.00, anyone interested we can show our presence in the parking lot right outside of the north gate parking lot... Let me know
You never know with these away game tailgate parties. In 2007, Ravenous52, my wife, and I parked our rental car in a conspicuous spot outside the 49ers stadium with a couple bottles of vodka, OJ, and munchies, and a big Ravens banner. 2 hours later, we had about 25-30 Ravens fans for an impromptu tailgate party. Same season, at Seattle, we found no one.
I'm game! There will be at least 2 of us, maybe 1 or 2 more later in the day. One last question, what time will you be getting there?
9:30 to 10 am should get you a free parking spot on the adjoining streets and early access to the grills.