View RSS Feed

Iamjacks

Week 13 Vs. Lions

Rate this Entry
Quote Originally Posted by Iamjacks View Post
I wanted to say. I don't care about anything else, I just want to see the Ravens win tomorrow. I don't care about any other piece of drama around the team or NFL. I don't care about what I or anyone else thinks about the coaches or players. I don't care about how well or poor the team has played before and I'm not worried about how they will play next week. I don't care if the refs are trying to job us or help us out.

I just want a Ravens win.

I will be rooting as hard as I can. I will be concentrating as hard as I can. I will maintain a non-attached, non-disinterested focused state in wanting this win. I will be sending out as positive of vibes and energy as I have to the Ravens. I will be wishing every player and coach and staff member on the team the best of luck and inspiration. I will be wearing my lucky black Ravens branded mock turtleneck.

I will do everything I can to will this win into manifest reality. Even if I know it may be silly.

I just want the Ravens to win.

Submit "Week 13 Vs. Lions" to Digg Submit "Week 13 Vs. Lions" to del.icio.us Submit "Week 13 Vs. Lions" to StumbleUpon Submit "Week 13 Vs. Lions" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Link To Mobile Site